What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used the OVS mounts with some aluminum spacers. Prinsu ones will not work since they are meant for smaller awnings like ARB, CVT, etc. The OVS brackets work perfectly with the Prinsu.

Sweet, thanks!

You roll with that on all the time or as needed?

Filled in one of my sweet tailgate cubbies with a small first aid kit, knives, flashlights, and a bag that holds all of my trailer hookup supplies. Loving the tailgate! Next for some Molle seatback panels that I can put over one of the 3rd row seats to hold the rest of my recovery gear!
3AE3F621-9888-411B-9DE7-F931D4474A16_1_105_c.jpeg

Filled in one of my sweet tailgate cubbies with a small first aid kit, knives, flashlights, and a bag that holds all of my trailer hookup supplies. Loving the tailgate! Next for some Molle seatback panels that I can put over one of the 3rd row seats to hold the rest of my recovery gear!View attachment 2327248

nice!! simple and organized!! love it!! something that I'm almost incapable of!!! :)

A productive day for prepping the Land Cruiser for Alaska. I sorted out the roof rack configuration. We were lucky last trip with mosquitoes but decided to take a screened gazebo. I have a box up top for winter clothing and a Campfire in a can.

One third of a Bug Out Rack was perfect to mount a Power tank and shovel.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (7).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Mounted my long handled shove on the roof rack. Easy to get to and out the way.

I was able to use some bits and pieces I had laying around the garage. I love doing a project and I can use what I have on hand. Makes saving them so much easier to justify.

shovel.jpg
shovel1.jpg
shovel2.jpg
shovel3.jpg

New tires today Nitto Terra Grappler G2 285/60/18 120 load index. Factory tires pulled off with 44K miles look like they could do another 5 to 9k miles.

Just installed the flasher relay that had so much high praise. Reused the old relay's casing so that it could be bolted back into place. I must say, I like it!

Completed my single drawer install. Lowes #541726 70qt.
Length is perfect, fits with second row all the way back and reclined.

15F693B5-DB8F-49EF-BF40-CA5198BF68C8.jpeg

Completed my single drawer install. Lowes #541726 70qt.
Length is perfect, fits with second row all the way back and reclined.

View attachment 2328849
Convenient, I had a loose storage box in the back of my 200 for a long time. I always wondered how safe it would be in an accident though.

Convenient, I had a loose storage box in the back of my 200 for a long time. I always wondered how safe it would be in an accident though.
No less safe than the random overstuffed box I had previously. I have certainly considered making a cage for the luggage area since I do have a kid back there occasionally.

This is really a test to see if if need to get a real drawer.

Had a new windshield installed today. I dug in with State Farm, and they agreed to get me an OEM windshield.

This is mostly a PSA, as I pulled the wipers and big cowl plastic piece last night. I was shocked at how much accumulated crap there was under there, especially at the hood hinges. Pine needles, leaves, dirt... yucky stuff. And this truck has been parked in a garage all it's life, not out in the open. So it might be something that might go on the annual maintenance ritual, if you have one. It's not hard to get it off, you do need to pull the side pieces that gasket to the edge of the hood, then a couple of plastic screw fittings and it pops right off (after you remove the wipers).

Then you get to see the poorly designed fresh air intake for the HVAC system. You can actually look right down on the cabin air filter, unobstructed. Trying to come up with some sort of baffle that makes me feel better, before I put the thing back on.

New tires today Nitto Terra Grappler G2 285/60/18 120 load index. Factory tires pulled off with 44K miles look like they could do another 5 to 9k miles.
Love those tires.

Got rid of the random POS generic floor mats she came with and upgraded to Weathertechs! Always love these things!

882AB7DB-093E-4342-85B3-DDC8AD3F8EE0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom