What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (49 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A transfer siphon. $20ish. Not gravity siphon. Anyway it sounds the piping tubes is not conducive to it.
A super siphon still needs gravity to work.

A8611E58-EDA3-4C58-81D6-9504CE2CCD4C.jpeg

I went over everything with a clay bar, worked on some swirl marks, and gave it a coat of bead maker. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty good for 7 years old and 150k miles.

Got a little wiring done. 6 gauge from the battery to breaker to fuse block in the back. Now to add some ports and a yeti link.
BTW, I love the coiled fridge wire from @NLXTACY !

77B431D5-9329-4938-A14E-91A184391617.jpeg

E3D81F9E-8F29-4532-8929-63E73014B210.jpeg

F13F6BB4-4387-4794-B165-8D9A7A8FE581.jpeg

D7D88106-AF57-4A77-A05F-8298E155148F.jpeg

Got a little wiring done. 6 gauge from the battery to breaker to fuse block in the back. Now to add some ports and a yeti link.
BTW, I love the coiled fridge wire from @NLXTACY !

View attachment 2261569

View attachment 2261570

View attachment 2261573

View attachment 2261574

Nicely done. I take it you ran your wiring along the door sills and behind the pillar trim? Any tips for removing the trim? I need to run a few cables from the engine bay to the rear like you did.

Nicely done. I take it you ran your wiring along the door sills and behind the pillar trim? Any tips for removing the trim? I need to run a few cables from the engine bay to the rear like you did.
Thanks! Yes, I did run down the door sills. Easiest vehicle I’ve ever worked with. The panels just pull out. Only one bolt by the 2nd row seat. Super easy.

I went over everything with a clay bar, worked on some swirl marks, and gave it a coat of bead maker. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty good for 7 years old and 150k miles.

Hard to tell but are those the Toyo AT3 tires? What size? How do you like them?

Last edited:
Installed Tundra front struts that I got from @bryson with the OEM spacers, and the OME 2721 rear springs with Airbagman heavy duty bags.

Ride height is now 21" front, 23" rear.
20200406_120238.jpg

Then I took it out and installed some pinstripes while "social distancing."
20200406_173749.jpg

20200406_160542.jpg

20200406_164323.jpg

Where did you find Airbagman bags in the US? Or did you get them from Australia?

Ordered two sets from sparesbox.com along with a few redarc bits when conversion rates were very favorable. I believe they were about $220 USD shipped.

Upgraded the high beams on my 2013 200 Series. These are 100% brighter than the stock bulbs.

I just had to remove the battery hold downs and the cables on the P/S to get to the bulbs.

I got them at www.rallylights.com. Will , who works there, can answer all your questions. Yes they do answer the phone.

IMG_20200407_134927885_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200407_142301543.jpg

Hello, I’m considering getting these. I have the same color interior. Are you glad you went with the darker tough canvas, or do you think would like the gray ones better with the gray interior. In these pictures it doesn’t seem representative of how dark they are on Equipts new video of him installing them in his white 200 over black interior. Please give feedback on the color and your feelings on them.

Replaced all rear sway bar bushings, and installed some sweet @TRAIL TAILOR LCAs. For note if anyone has to swap out, getting the bolt holes lined up to remove the stock arms and reinstall is about the most frustrating thing ever. I found that jacking the axle up on the passenger side lines BOTH sides up perfectly. I assume it has to do with the panhard, but who cares, it takes it from infuriating to simple, an hour later...

i-CkqJ9TV-L.jpg

Replaced all rear sway bar bushings, and installed some sweet @TRAIL TAILOR LCAs. For note if anyone has to swap out, getting the bolt holes lined up to remove the stock arms and reinstall is about the most frustrating thing ever. I found that jacking the axle up on the passenger side lines BOTH sides up perfectly. I assume it has to do with the panhard, but who cares, it takes it from infuriating to simple, an hour later...

i-CkqJ9TV-L.jpg

Put a jack under the pinion flange and jack up or down. It will swing the arm front to back and ONLY DO ONE ARM AT A TIME.

J

Spun all 4 tires on concrete in low range trying to pull a high-centered car hauler off the bump it was stuck on. 1-ton pickup with 5 cars on a 5th wheel, not a tractor-trailer. I actually thought it would work as the side of his truck I could see had the drive tires touching the ground at least. Turns out the other side was 4 inches in the air.

Just not heavy enough! Never thought I'd say that about this rig

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom