What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunno how common it is on the LCs, but the center console area on my '10 LX would creak like it belonged in a haunted house. Spent the evening taking it apart, cleaning out 10 years worth of soccer mom debris, and wrapping every single clip with friction tape. Nice and quiet now.
IMG_20200331_190805.jpg
IMG_20200331_190750.jpg
IMG_20200331_211939.jpg

Still gotta spray some lubricant on the 2nd row to stop it from squeaking on bumps. Love this truck but the build quality is such a step down from my '04 LS.

Dunno how common it is on the LCs, but the center console area on my '10 LX would creak like it belonged in a haunted house. Spent the evening taking it apart, cleaning out 10 years worth of soccer mom debris, and wrapping every single clip with friction tape. Nice and quiet now.
View attachment 2256109View attachment 2256110View attachment 2256112
Still gotta spray some lubricant on the 2nd row to stop it from squeaking on bumps. Love this truck but the build quality is such a step down from my '04 LS.

Had the second row rattle as well.

But remember the LS starts at a different price point than a Landcruiser which is ultimately what the LX is.

Th
Picked these up last night along with some wheel spacers for $500 for all. Thought is was a pretty good deal. Look to be in decent shape.

View attachment 2256528

That is an exceptional deal. I unfortunately paid quite a bit more for mine with tires included (That I changed 3 months later).

Picked these up last night along with some wheel spacers for $500 for all. Thought is was a pretty good deal. Look to be in decent shape.

Were those the ones on FB marketplace?

Would you be willing to share the part number and source for that dual battery gauge?

Where did the battery tray come from?

Mole Overland..

The tray is a perfect fit. It did take some modification to the power steering return line.. but it allows a group 24 battery to be installed.. the battery I have installed is a full river DC85-12.

Didn't know that there was a different option than Slee, and it holds a bigger battery to boot. Thanks for the link. It's quite a bit more, but good to have options.

View attachment 2256528
Where are you located?!?! I’ve been looking for a set for a while and check FB market place every day and never saw these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom