What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (57 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's the little things I like getting done as well. Not sure why I waited 3 years to replace this little bezel. Anyone know if the plate/shift indicator assembly is replaceable? Would like to get rid of the scuffs and scratches. I haven't had any luck in my search.

20170720_171815.jpg

20170722_142756.jpg

Looks like it's 35970-60020 and not cheap.

It's the little things I like getting done as well. Not sure why I waited 3 years to replace this little bezel. Anyone know if the plate/shift indicator assembly is replaceable? Would like to get rid of the scuffs and scratches. I haven't had any luck in my search.

View attachment 1501764

View attachment 1501766

Looks like it's 35970-60020 and not cheap.

Thanks for that! Of course not cheap. Will have to wait and see if I really want to do that now.

Put on new hood struts this afternoon. No more using a stick. Followed that up by installing a new set of plugs, and cleaned the MAF sensor. Seems like the cruiser has a little more kick off the line.

I have hated the peeling fake wood trim since I got my lc. Thanks to a couple of writeups on here I got ambitious and took all of it off. I'm really happy with how it came out.

IMG_9234.JPG

IMG_9238.JPG

IMG_9239.JPG

IMG_9235.JPG

Installed a CB antenna in prep for HIH (I'll be getting there late because of work obligations). While I was back there being annoyed at the broken letters decided WTH, yank'em and clean up with the 3M disc that's been waiting. Took only 15 minutes:

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 6.04.37 PM.png

I know I have more pressing things to get done before a 1000 mile trip but man was it bugging me to see "Lan Cruiser"!

And most importantly in prep for HIH installed a bottle opener:

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 10.15.05 AM.png

aka "Shark Bite" ;)

Mostly wrapped up a wood and metal roof rack today! Built using Gamiviti towers (super nice product!) Uni-strut metal for the frame and some very old Ipe wood for the floor. I still need to add Ipe wood rub rails to the outside edges of the racks and figure out a fairing for the front.
20170723_181312.jpg

20170723_181401.jpg

20170723_181410.jpg

Installed new trail tailor extended rear sway bar links. I think the old were aftermarket moog? The new ines are way beefier

IMG_1814.JPG

I did this retrofit as well. Getting them aimed properly was difficult. But they are good now. How difficult was the aiming process for you?
It was hard with the first one because I though si had to aim them by angling the surface but then I noticed the OE adjustment was enough and it was much easier, just had to crank it a lot

Loading up for the drive to HIH this week.
IMG_5145.JPG

Installed a CB antenna in prep for HIH (I'll be getting there late because of work obligations). While I was back there being annoyed at the broken letters decided WTH, yank'em and clean up with the 3M disc that's been waiting. Took only 15 minutes:

View attachment 1502685

I know I have more pressing things to get done before a 1000 mile trip but man was it bugging me to see "Lan Cruiser"!

@cruzerDave ... I have a Gamiviti rack as well. How did you mount your traction pads/shovel/ax?

Users who are viewing this thread

• ERD
Back
Top Bottom