What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder if you could saw off the end then drill to get a solid surface on which to use a punch. Just a thought.....

Yeah i searched on the forum and someone did that, didn't work. But i think i'm going to cuz off the ends like you said, and then just drill out the remaining pieces and smooth the hole out. Caliper albeit rusty on the outside, the pistons are still nice and shiny under the dust boot. It's salvageable

Yeah i searched on the forum and someone did that, didn't work. But i think i'm going to cuz off the ends like you said, and then just drill out the remaining pieces and smooth the hole out. Caliper albeit rusty on the outside, the pistons are still nice and shiny under the dust boot. It's salvageable
Another thought......grab the inner part of the rod with vice grips, twist turn etc and hammer the vise grips rather than the end.

WOW IH8RUST and avoid it

OME%20Lift%20100%20series001_zpsudsdsien.jpg

OME lift + diff drop + SPC UCAs installed thanks to @cruiseroutfit.
What size lift did you go with? What tires? Any rubbing when flexed? Great looking rig!

These new kicks definitely update the look! Tundra TRD wheels, 285/65/r18 KO2's. The 16's will be dedicated M/T wheels.

View attachment 1449904
Hey LXColorado, looks good....did you find that the spacers were necessary? I'm picking up the same set tomorrow for my 100 and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom