What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Continue some little things on this 2000 model. Added a Gamiviti roof rack, Dobinson IMS suspension, and 285/70/18 Geolander’s on some later model 18” wheels.

6A22D08A-8419-4AAA-B20C-6C8C7DFE114B.jpeg

Essentially What I was going for, and will mostly be used for a step too.
Need this. My wife is 5'2" and she didn't like it when I removed the factory running boards lol

Continue some little things on this 2000 model. Added a Gamiviti roof rack, Dobinson IMS suspension, and 285/70/18 Geolander’s on some later model 18” wheels.

View attachment 2971989
Any wind noise from the Gamiviti rack? I really like the compact wind fairing compared to what I got:
20210712_153518.jpg

It’s not super quiet but also not bad. I hate wind fairings and tried to drive without it but was awful.
Anything you fit aftermarket to the upper body will make wind noise. I added a gamivity roof rack with full fairing. It added noticeable wind noise. Then snorkle, 270 awning, camping lights, etc... I started not to care about wind noise :cool:

One thing you could do is drive slow

IMG_5613.jpeg
Got my windows tinted. Xpel Plus 20% all around, except windshield and sunroof. Windshields can't have anything on them in PA.

My wife is in the front seat but the reflection makes it hard to tell.

I just have to solve the rust growing on my door :bang:

Anything you fit aftermarket to the upper body will make wind noise. I added a gamivity roof rack with full fairing. It added noticeable wind noise. Then snorkle, 270 awning, camping lights, etc... I started not to care about wind noise :cool:

One thing you could do is drive slow
Yea I get it. Some are quieter than others. I like the clean roof look like my 80 series. I might go that route with the 100 as well.

FEE24DB3-700B-4072-8800-96AB1BF9D67F.jpeg

This weekend was a big one...BIO high clearance rear. Mike is a cool guy and came up with a great solution to fitting 2 bikes on the swing arm. I'm still waiting on parts from Lolo bike Racks (2x of the diy carriers + 2x rear tire mounts), then it will be complete.

I'll post some better pics when I get the truck out to a cool place and the bikes are mounted properly. Really happy with how it all turned out though.

IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg

For a few years now after a few too many rear end bottom outs, I ripped apart by trailer wiring harness wires and they’ve been dangling since. Today I finally decided to clean them up, re-wire and tuck out of harms way. Have no idea if they work but glad to have them if needed.

EF03F200-DD37-4C76-B715-FEDAFEF02272.jpeg

37C362E2-871A-4168-8BE2-CE7FE7458A36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom