What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (51 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heads up … Rockauto increased the price of Denso Coil 6731303 from $48 to $55, probably on the back of all the orders coming from this site … at least I got all 8 in at the lower price and 1 at the higher, so the one I had to use over the weekend was essentially a freebie 😎

Heads up … Rockauto increased the price of Denso Coil 6731303 from $48 to $55, probably on the back of all the orders coming from this site … at least I got all 8 in at the lower price and 1 at the higher, so the one I had to use over the weekend was essentially a freebie 😎

Thanks for the heads up. Do we still have a RockAuto discount code?

Finally got off my ass and pulled the remaining ahc components. Not recommended unless you generally like to suffer.

Side note: some of this stuff might still be functional, free to anyone in the Denver area that wants to pick it up.

B9830F4D-F339-4E91-932A-7A6BC166DC5F.jpeg

Finally got off my ass and pulled the remaining ahc components. Not recommended unless you generally like to suffer.

Side note: some of this stuff might still be functional, free to anyone in the Denver area that wants to pick it up.

View attachment 2905561
now you have room for a 2nd battery/compressor over there on the passenger side

View attachment 2906108

Compressor is definitely on the list at some point in the future, but i'm already running in a Lithium aux system in the back! I'm trying to be conscious of each lbs i add to the truck, so removing that weight was my primary goal.

View attachment 2906110
Nice. I'm a perfect world I would love to run a lipo aux battery

Nice! Still need to do this as I only removed what was necessary to install the standard suspension and rock sliders.

Well, I didn't get new tires today. Ordered 285 KO2's on a deal from Costco, went to the install appointment today and they refused install. Apparently they've had a long standing policy that they won't go over 3% either way from OEM size. 275 to 285 is just over 5% according to their calculator. This is despite the fact that the truck currently has 285 Revo's on it that they installed, as well as the KO2's (285's also) the set before that. Counter guy said it's ultimately tire manager discretion. Going to call around to the other 2 Costco's in town to see if they have different discretion, but bummed if they won't, Costco's road hazard warranty was excellent.
I ran into this a few years back. Had ordered Michelins size 255/70/18 and they had them installed on the truck and I was about to get the keys, when the tire center manager caught wind. He took the keys from the employee who was about to hand them back to me and told them to put it back on the rack and put the old tires back on. They would order the next size down (265/65/18) and install them when they came in. I was really irritated, but couldn't do anything. Anyway...a week later the new tires went on. I am about due for tires and would like to go with 255/70/18's but make look elsewhere.

Nice! Still need to do this as I only removed what was necessary to install the standard suspension and rock sliders.

I recommend getting every combination of 12mm wrench you can find before you start. Normal length flex head, long flex head, normal stubby, etc….

View attachment 2905561
Wish I was closer, I would come take it off your hands.

half banana job done today by installing some Well Visors which I'm still debating on if I like them or not. I didn't realize it blocks some of the vision on the A-pillar when driving when I bought them.
View attachment 2729596
View attachment 2729597
Now that you’ve had these for over half a year, what are your thoughts? A Pillar view obstruction was probably the biggest thing I noticed that might be an issue for me as well.

Finally got around to mounting the Rays on the Cruiser, wrapped in some Cooper STT Pro 285s..still deciding what lift to go with 🤔
That looks SO good!
I hade the TE37's on my Silvia way back and have always missed that rim.

Did look for a set for the 105 but couldn't find something that would have fit well but now I kind of regret it!

VERY nice choice Sir.

Changing switches from previous owner to Light Force "oem looking" ones for:
Work Lights, LED-Bar,Compressor,HTX2 LED/HID (double switch) and two more.
Going to fabricate a fascia for three switches to mount next to the cig-outlet that should arrive
soon.

It feels so good to finally get a more proper clean look and actually see the switches when the
dash illumination is on.
Pictures to follow.

Also ordered a Whiteline rear sway bar, a new Motorola radio for the ARB roof console.
3D printing a mount for a Gentex mirror with compass/outside temp and sorting the boot.

Next week I hopefully receive the Redarc BCDC mounting bracket for said charger and will
mount it with a SBI212 isolator and relay to the winch.

Stoked!

$52 on amazon. No shipping with prime

Amazon product ASIN B002Y37M0W

For $31 each, YEC Flamma 107 are Japanese made and work really well. I have put nearly 40k trouble free miles on a set.
they normally stock them too. Thats a great report; I haven't seen many people say they're running them. bout to replace plugs and coils.
Amazon product ASIN B01C4O5MJI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom