What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I put the new stereo in a few months back I could not find a good trim ring option. The one I ended up using looked good enough but I couldn't find anything close to stock in appearance. I found this on ebay last week- much happier with this one. Perfect fit, textured plastic ring. Just needed some filing to get it just right.
image.jpg image.jpg

New OEM seat belts in front, vacuum gauge, two new grab assists on A pillar, and rewired my lockers to operate independently.
ARB Switch Block.jpg
Grab assist handles.jpg
New Seat Belts.jpg
vac gauge.jpg

Last edited:
took the gearbox/transfercase off the donor, trying to figure out how to install it by myself to the other car

spent sunday in the sand dunes at Port Hughes on the Yorke Peninsula. A great day out with the boys, my 61 a bj 73 shorty, two d22 navaras and a d40 navara. Couple recoveries for the poosty nissans.

Scenic. Is that in South Australia or North Queensland?

When I put the new stereo in a few months back I could not find a good trim ring option. The one I ended up using looked good enough but I couldn't find anything close to stock in appearance. I found this on ebay last week- much happier with this one. Perfect fit, textured plastic ring. Just needed some filing to get it just right.

Chris. Can you post the eBay item page. I've been looking for something similar and would love to a see what was it that you found.

View attachment 927678 View attachment 927679

Chris. Can you post the eBay item page. I've been looking for something similar and would love to a see what was it that you found.

Replaced thermostat and missing top gasket, drained and flushed coolant, replaced horn contact pin, and fixed/painted cracked heater control panel

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407761517.318296.jpg

Finally got my inclinometer installed and working correctly and map light wired and installed. Soooo nice to have a working clock in the cruiser and the wiring was not as hard as advertised.

20140811_105327.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom