What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As long as it’s not through the paint....try some bug juice by chemical guys or dr Beasley’s makes a bug spray too that works well. Might need some clay too....I recommend Nanoskin clay mitts
It's forward surfaces and on clear bra, so not on paint.

Last edited:
New rotors and brake pads, also swapped the front diff mount out for the updated version. For just in case I decide to get crazy on the trail.

0815181345.jpg

I guess my wife felt left out on the things done to the Lex she smashed into the garage so I'd have something to add. Yes the rear flare and bumper pushed in so much that it got the taillight but not anything metal. :banana:

View attachment 1768426

Time to fab up a rear bumper?

My wife did that to our 4runner when it had less than 2k miles on it.

That's one way to test the bonds of love...

That sounds like a small snag...

I installed my trailer wiring bracket:

qVDpFjz.png

I installed my trailer wiring bracket:

qVDpFjz.png
Which bumper is that? The removble hitch looks similar to the coastal off-road configuration...

B3F0B779-6272-4B90-8486-28566C6059A4.jpeg
A266D06B-81E6-4CCD-B91A-9BBC7FE55D93.jpeg
Drove to Breckenridge. Tried to do another trail from the book. Peak 10. Turns out I’m staying on Village Rd where the trail starts. It goes to the top at 13,300, I was hoping to post that on the gettin high thread but I had to turn around at 10,600 feet. It just got too rutted and rocky and I’m bone stock with old street tires. There’s three trails within my reach still being stock. Going to Boreas Pass tomorrow and there’s another one in Alma, Kite Lake I think it’s called.

View attachment 1769414 View attachment 1769415 Drove to Breckenridge. Tried to do another trail from the book. Peak 10. Turns out I’m staying on Village Rd where the trail starts. It goes to the top at 13,300, I was hoping to post that on the gettin high thread but I had to turn around at 10,600 feet. It just got too rutted and rocky and I’m bone stock with old street tires. There’s three trails within my reach still being stock. Going to Boreas Pass tomorrow and there’s another one in Alma, Kite Lake I think it’s called.
What's "the book"? I'm planning to head to CO and Moab in the spring, so it sounds like a good resource. What's the name and where do you get it?

Actually last time it was from the northern Colorado version. It’s buried on pg 76 now but this trail was from the original book. So far all the trails have been great. Also there’s a Moab/Utah book by the same author I’ve seen and another forum member in Utah mentioned as well.
12DA7AAF-DF72-41D1-880F-2BA1EA321F9A.jpeg

So I got do another one from the book...lower mount Bross. It has two destination spots. Windy peak and Kite lake. I took a wrong turn for windy peak and ended up on the hairiest trail I’ve been on yet. The shot of the hillside is where I stopped and if you zoom way in on it you can see a 5 ton army truck on a distant hillside. I think they were in the right spot. We met on the way back down. Made me love the truck even more. It’s amazing what low 4 and licked differntisl will do. It’s like two seconds ago you weren’t going anywhere flick a couple switches and it’s like oh go right ahead. Makes me want to go back and try the Peak 10 that I turned around on because this was way worse than that. Kite lake was cool but super cold and windy. The cool this about this spot is that there’s a trailhead that starts right there and you can hike a 7 mile loop trail and hit 3 14,000 foot peaks in one fell swoop. I was I’ll prepared for any hiking but want to go back for sure. It was so cold I forgot to even get a picture of the lake.....
8E4FF37A-4B8D-4C17-92A9-2B119D61D1BF.jpeg
E331AB7B-58DE-4EE4-B006-D6E186FF521C.jpeg
22C553A2-08A8-49FD-9EBF-37242036CD63.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom