What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Smashed through Death Valley for a few days...
20210227_172839.jpg

Created new left side fender liners from an old rubber stair tread (50 cents at the Habitat Restore). The original splash guards got so stiff they shattered and fell out - about the durability of a potato chip (seriously). Odd. Anyway - these are pliable and stout.

LinerLF.jpg

LinerLR.JPG

Created new left side fender liners from an old rubber stair tread (50 cents at the Habitat Restore). The original splash guards got so stiff they shattered and fell out - about the durability of a potato chip (seriously). Odd. Anyway - these are pliable and stout.

View attachment 2600052

View attachment 2600053

Both my GX’s had that super brittle splashguards and most of them have crumbled and fell off. I’ve been lookin for a redneck solution for a few months...

Clips that come with it kinda crappy but otherwise it is not a bad kit for the price. I definitely wouldn't bother cutting them myself

Mine are also crumbling apart. I ordered replacements from rad rubber designs but haven’t installed them yet.

Cosmetic stuff but probably the most "intimate" since you hold on to it all the time :)
Finished steering wheel wrap... This was a real pain. I think I've spent good 4-5 hours on it. It is not perfect so I might muster myself to redo it sometime if it keeps bothering me.
I took the wheel off to do it inside... definitely wouldn't do it in place.

1614747723125.png

How well does it handle the seat heater? Do you lose any of the heating?

I'm in SoCal — the seat heaters rarely get used. So...at this point, I have no idea.

Cosmetic stuff but probably the most "intimate" since you hold on to it all the time :)
Finished steering wheel wrap... This was a real pain. I think I've spent good 4-5 hours on it. It is not perfect so I might muster myself to redo it sometime if it keeps bothering me.
I took the wheel off to do it inside... definitely wouldn't do it in place.

View attachment 2601781
Which brand did you use? I bought a brand mewant from eBay and the fit was pretty decent. Not lumpy like the one you have.

Clips that come with it kinda crappy but otherwise it is not a bad kit for the price. I definitely wouldn't bother cutting them myself

I have the non-KDSS versions that were $22 shipped or so. The fitment was not perfect but they are holding up just fine. Overall they are a good value compared to OEM or Yota Liners, even if they need to be replaced a couple of times.

Impatiently waiting for some goodies to arrive...

Installed rrw sliders and gave it a good polish/wax. Plans this weekend is additional lighting. 2nd set of DD S3's and LED rock lights under the sliders.
Our GX's appear to be factory twins! Also gave mine a full wash/detail to remove all of the salt after the polar vortex here a few weeks ago.

20210305_145521.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom