What did you do to your pig today? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scraped the 30 year old tint from all the windows last night... tried everything I could think of to make it easier but in the end it took a pack of razor blades and a lot of patience.

Before and after;

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.24.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.28.18 AM.png

Last edited:
After 18 years of virtual wheeling drove my pig to Battle Born Cruiser club meeting and met some nice cruiser owners. Big thank you to Desertlake for repairing my headlights so I could make it home safely. Small world as his pig project was inspirational years ago during my journey. Very straight and rust free FJ55 tucked away in that garage

54591059-498E-48A9-9D4F-E37AEB0F428E.jpeg

After 18 years of virtual wheeling drove my pig to Battle Born Cruiser club meeting and met some nice cruiser owners. Big thank you to Desertlake for repairing my headlights so I could make it home safely. Small world as his pig project was inspirational years ago during my journey. Very straight and rust free FJ55 tucked away in that garage

View attachment 2403629

I love all the new Pigs turning up in here!

Kick-ass!!!

Yes, but 5K <what>???

Rupees? Indonesian, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Pakistani?
Francs? Swiss or French?
Dollars? Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong or US?

Unit-less measurements don't mean much.

Yes...

Not so much the price, as the supply is more limited than I've ever seen

Record gun sales since Covid hit. The three all-time highest months for the FBI “instant background check” are March (3.7M), June (3.9M) and July (3.6M) 2020. Presumably, most of those are new owners. By comparison, just over 2M in July 2019.

8D11A117-91C6-4CBA-A2CD-733B30319B0B.jpeg

guns, especially new guns, need ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom