What did you do to your pig today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove it to the bar :beer:

Drove it to the bar :beer:
On my way home from the paint store.
green-pig.jpg

#fakenews

That looks like a lot of work, good job.

Are using a chemical stripper?
A mix of everything. I use the chemical stripper for the detailed areas and media blast (both are so messy). I prefer my contour sct with the black abrasive drum for body filler and multiple layered areas (works super fast and only generates dust). This truck was painted at least 3 times, sometimes primed, sometimes filled so the sct is my go to tool. I also use a grinder with abrasive pads for tight areas the sct can't reach. The chemical stripper works really fast but makes such a mess.

Ripped my entire dash apart, most of the passenger side of my engine compartment out and several hours charging/vacuuming out the system trying to track down my A/C issue. Turns out my painter a mystery man somehow pulled a wire out of my trinary switch so a few days for a new switch to show up and I should be closer to getting my pig back on the road.

Last edited:
So when the batteries in your TV remote die, do you just blame it on the painter. Haha, love you man.

So when the batteries in your TV remote die, do you just blame it on the painter.

You are correct and I edited my post, it's not very mature to keep blaming him for all the stuff he did, it very well could have been one of his employees and I’m not giving him the benefit of doubt

Haha, love you man.

Back atcha.

73702.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom