What are you listening to right now??? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really enjoy MKB. Have seen them 4 times now and he's just an old soul. It's almost like a little of Duane Allman landed in this guy.

One of my very favorite bands for the last few years, Billy Strings, fronted by no other than William Apostle (aka Billy Strings) and Markus recorded this amazing little rendition fo Summertime in a guitar shop... amazing stuff:

Gawshdang that is nice.

This one is a riot

Check out who is in the monkey suit at the end. Start at 1:30

I am so glad I was a child of the 60s and 70s

Just walks in and lets it loose. What a talent!

This podcast. Highly recommended.

BFAADA1D-FCA6-428F-8817-F1706840D0E6.png

I fondly remember that age :)

Greensky Bluegrass

Right now I'm in VA near where I grew up and I randomly reconnected with a few things I've been away from since the 80's. So, it only makes sense that I also stumbled on this Pat Benetar video that I had completely forgotten. One day it'll be fun to make a list of every inaccuracy in it! But...WW2, a machine shop, airplanes, Judge Reinhold, Nazis, explosions, a great escape, patriotism...what's not to love? Sigh. MTV used to be so awesome.

Everybody knows this song, but have you ever listened closely to the lead guitar? Elliott Randall did a phenomenal job on this. In fact, even Jimmy Page says it's his most favorite guitar solo ever!

More on this solo:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom