What are you listening to right now??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw them a LOT back in the 90s.

Did a few singalongs with my daughter back in the day. This is one of my favorite phish songs.

See link...She’s asked me to ‘de-list’ the videos now that she’s a pro. :)

(Jeez guys. Ya think he’s proud of his daughter? What a jackass...) soon to be spoken by campfire at an ONSC event..

Last edited:
I am a recovering Phish Head lol. Rang in the millennium with about 100k other Phish fans at Big Cyprus Seminole reservation in FL. Had many a good times at Phish shows over the 90's, mainly, as well. Some of them I even remember.

Damn, sounds like a bunch of pros around here. Been to Red Rocks to see them, Deer Creek, Hampton.....

Curveball was canceled this weekend. 60,000+ people and it was canceled at the last minute. People were already there camping.

(Jeez guys. Ya think he’s proud of his daughter? What a jackass...) soon to be spoken by campfire at an ONSC event..

Dude - We have the RIGHT to be proud of our kids!! I hope I never hear that :(

American Aquarium on Thursday night at the Casbah (San Diego)

25621B7E-BDFB-43D1-9F57-FBD243E56BD1.jpeg

EB277914-1896-4AE4-AE02-E441358C9341.jpeg

C0D0B4F3-0FBE-4707-9309-FE2FC95DD26B.jpeg

Nathaniel Ratliff and the night sweats on Friday at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

994F7151-DF34-45AD-A9E3-3F0344D8C1BE.jpeg

09ABBD84-F46A-437F-B080-D8F52222E215.jpeg

Since I have yet to upgrade the stereo inputs for the lexus i've resorted to pulling out my old CD case. Pulled out The Eagles "Long Run" this morning for a listen on the way to the train station.
I had forgotten about this song. Damn its good and damn if it doesn't peg Harvey Weinstein to a T. Couldn't be about him since he was barely starting out in 79 but he was the last "hopefully" in a long list of carbon copy hollywood players to use his power to abuse women.
Not to go off on a rant about him but since I had forgotten about the song and it just fits in so well today almost 40 years later I had to listen to it again on spotify on the train.

King Of Hollywood

Put on headphones. Go ahead. I dare you. This is some funky shit that needs Left/Right separation for maximum effect. Eric Gales was all set up to become the next Stevie Ray around 1990-ish. Young guy then, too. I forget what happened to him but fate didn't show him the love it had promised. Oh yeah...he plays lefty...on a righty guitar that he just flipped over, just like Albert King.

Steep Canyon Rangers on stage

6E3CDB04-2ECA-41E5-9C1F-578829DB4F81.jpeg

Last edited:
^^

Stolen from the web:

"I don't always listen to AC⚡️DC but when I do, the neighbors do too."

@forrest5000 When and where did you first see TESLA? I still can't nail this intro riff.

Had to go check on the shirt, 1987 ,opened for def leppard .then the tour came back around the next year. At the old Coliseum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom