What are you listening to right now??? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right now the playlist is full of Joe Bonnamassa, old Iron Maiden and 70's-era Chicago. Gotta get my horn fix somewhere. It's helping the door weatherstrip install go smoother. PO had used generous amounts of silicone in place of missing strip lengths.

--john

So it took some Flogging Molly to get the weatherstripping done, but I'm now cruising around almost rattle free.

Somebody pulled in my driveway and drove over my uninstalled DS window channel that was resting in the sun. Ouch. Crushed quite badly. Gonna try to repair it but probably DOA.

--john

Was listening to some Against Me, Alkaline Trio, and Offspring on the way in this morning on my new speakers in the 80!

Man those factory speakers suck.... Now I have to do the rear door speakers...

Was listening to some Against Me, Alkaline Trio, and Offspring on the way in this morning on my new speakers in the 80!

Man those factory speakers suck.... Now I have to do the rear door speakers...

Nice selections! What did you upgrade your speakers with?

I went with the Polk's that are a good fit for the 80's. They're a good price, and have a good mid-range with some bass and a directional tweeter. I'll post some pics up when I get home...

I'm not a music person at all, but I am digging the SoA soundtrack. I don't even know what kind of music it is but I like it.

I'm not a music person at all, but I am digging the SoA soundtrack. I don't even know what kind of music it is but I like it.

It's good stuff for sure. White Buffalo has a pretty cool sound to them.

Not like it's an ipod or anything, but I'm sitting in a rehearsal studio in Raleigh with a bunch of Canadians. They're playing "Pride and Joy" (SRV). Corporate guys formed a band prepping for a convention show. Now it's "First Cut is the Deepest".

--john

I went with the Polk's that are a good fit for the 80's. They're a good price, and have a good mid-range with some bass and a directional tweeter. I'll post some pics up when I get home...

Nice! I was asking because I just did the speakers in my truck. Good tunes are essential!

explains why I like satan! Andrew is pretty amazing guy. I didn't realize he played base, sang and played banjo. Pretty amazing for 20 something yr old and a survivor of cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom