Well this Sucks! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I left for work in the 80 this morning, got cut off and tried to avoid the acciendent, I popped the curb, lost control and ran into a building. my truck is totaled.

I left for work in the 80 this morning, got cut off and tried to avoid the acciendent, I popped the curb, lost control and ran into a building. my truck is totaled.

:eek: sounds like you are OK. sorry to hear about your truck!

Damn dude. Sorry to hear this. Are you ok though?

You are right - that does suck. Are you OK? What happened to the guy that cut you off - I'm guessing he drove away oblivious? Or maybe he knew he caused an accident and still drove away. That would be even worse.

I drove by this morning and saw your truck in that building. The cops were there so I figured I'd be in the way if I stopped.

Glad that you are alright.

Holy crap Rudy!! I'm real bummer to hear this but at least you are ok. You can always get another 80.

I'll be sore tomorrow, I stopped the bloody nose from the air bag. Not sure how two fingers got cut up, but I feel alright for now, besides being shaken up. As for the other driver, they did not stop and I did not get a liscense plate number. I was a little too busy trying to gain control of the truck after hitting the curb. Yeah I can get another 80, but not that one. Just got off the phone with in insurance company, told them I want the truck back. I sure there is still a lot that can be used from it.

Oh man, that sucks huge...sorry to hear that.

what year was it Rudy? I could help ease the pain by purchasing some parts from you.:D

Rudy, that does suck.

Vultures.... :hillbilly:

I'm surprised Ali hasn't contacted you and inquired whether you want to "get rid of some stuff."

He probably already found where it is being stored and taking parts as we speak. The insurance company is taking it to a body shop to figure out if it would be worth the cost to fix it or total it.

Look for it on the news. I think is was channel 13 that was there. A friend said he saw it at 4:30.

It is on line at KRQE.COM.

It is on line at KRQE.COM.

"the building has some serious structual damage" WTF? my truck looks to be in great shape doesn't it? Stupid News!

Holy crap Rudy, glad that you are ok!!
Im pretty sure that all that damage will buff out fine, no worries!

Daisy

Ouch! This brings back bad memories when my '91 LC was smacked by another car and I ended up with a left leg broken in 2 places. The '91 became an organ donor and now lives with friends at Classic Cruisers in Salida. It took me about 6 months to find (in Abq.) the '97 I have now and 2 years to be back to full strength for running, biking and climbing (and wrenching!). My 40th Anniv. LC is sad one of his brothers took such a big hit. Glad you are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom