Well I did it!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to me Cruiser in the yard, finally got all the paperwork done, monies moved accordingly and found the right truck!:bounce:
Anyways, here are the details. 93, Locked, White outside, grey inside, 213k miles, 3.5ish OME lift and 285 BFG All Terrrains. Some of you will recognize it, it was Jeff/jazzworth's truck!
Guess all the waiting was worth it, im loving this Cruiser!
Lots of mods to do, very little PM left to do:D
Thanks to all who helped with my purchase and thanks to Jeff for selling me a nice truck!!
Daisy
IMG_0664 (Small).jpg
IMG_0667 (Small).jpg
IMG_0664 (Small).jpg
IMG_0667 (Small).jpg

Congrats!

Jeff's truck is a good one....trust me...I've got some wrenching time into that one right there.....You won't need to do a thing to it for a long while.....HG=done, front axle rebuild=done....

Get ready to open the billfold even more now....

-o-

Nice job. Does that mean you are going to come out and play?

You keep bears as pets? Wow!!

Thanks all! Yes this means I will be out playing with you all, just need to find time!!
Cant spend too much on it yet, need to pay it off first! Selling the Subie this week at a loss, so there went all my mod money:crybaby:
Looking forward to the Xmas tree run, will be there for sure.
Daisy

Or keep the sidesteps and use them as a poor man's sliders until the real ones come along!! At least the door sill will be protected.

Or keep the sidesteps and use them as a poor man's sliders until the real ones come along!! At least the door sill will be protected.

That may work too. Got some minor fixes to do first, then on to the good stuff;)
I'm excited about the whole thing, glad to have a truck again.
Daisy

Congrats! Your patience paid off. I am sure you will enjoy your new truck!

See you on the Tree Run!

May do that this weekend! Not sure though, :princess: has problems getting into it now!!
Daisy

Daisy,

If Nylia could get into the 4Runner, your wife can get into a slightly lifted 80. :p

Not sure though, :princess: has problems getting into it now!!
Daisy

have her climb into my 40 a couple times and she won't complain about yours ever again.:D my wife is 5'2" and complains all the time about getting into it.
the step is almost waist high for her. and i want to cut off the rockers and remove the step. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom