Welcome GXOR - READ FIRST (v4) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
First off, this is a work in progress, off the cuff, fly by night post....so.... (updated 5:25pm 2020-08-21)

For those who do not know, MUD was my license plate in Sept 1992. I've been a Land Cruiser guy since 1989 (a 1977 FJ40) and learned to change oil on that rig. MUD is 100% owned by me, no corporations or other things to get in the way. Mostly, that's good... ;)

• Threads have been relocated from the 4Runner 4th and 5th sections. Most of them. If yours was missed, please message me directly and I'll relocate. @Vlad should also have that power too, tho his focus as Moderator is on this section. https://forum.ih8mud.com/conversations/
  • Prefixes: those are moderator set. If your Build doesn't have it yet, message one of us.
  • CHAT - please keep it in the CHAT section of the forum....keep this section focused on Tech or model-specific Events.
  • Forum questions? There is a Help - Announcements section for those. I get instantly notified when messages get posted there, and I try to respond quickly.
  • Please, read the User Guide: IH8MUD User Guide
  • NEW a few weeks back: Resources - If you would like to be a contributor, please ask and I'll add you to the group.
  • Classifieds: There is a BIG Classifieds section on the forum. It's not here. Please use the dedicated section (or one of those social site things) to post your sale/wanted items. Classifieds

The forum software is updating in the next month/three, and will have a TON of new features....Articles, Best Answer Voting, and more. Things that work REALLY well when you are trying to find a solution, or want to create a "how to" thread and keep all the info in the first post.

Last edited:
Whoa! This is awesome!!!!!!

GXOR is happy to link up! I am encouraging everyone in GXOR to join here, and to cross post from here to Facebook so we get the advantage of both platforms to add some juice! Thanks @woody!!!!

^
sweet. It'll be great to tap the GXOR crowd, esp for those of us not on FB. Props for the work, collaboration, connectivity, and biggering the off roading GX resource base!

Thanks everybody. This collection of info and people is great. Newb from GXOR. It will be interesting to learn the ropes here.

Great job Woody. It's nice to see all our 470 and 460 friends together at last on this forum :) I'll do my best to help make sure posts get put in the right spot.
Gracias 🙂 I've caught a ton, but could only stare at the screen for so long... Need to update the mod list here too 😉

Okay Woody,
First, an apology is in order for my melt-down about the search for shock threads.
It just happened to be a perfect storm between my shock blowing out and needing MUD info and the mash-up of the GX's.
Thank you for the quick segregation of GX's. I like how the GX's are together with the sub 120's and separate 150's.
Thank you again!
Still love your site and am always referencing it to anyone who I speak with who has a Toyota/Lexus. And I speak with quite a few, after asking about my rig.
Don't ever lose your stoke for our beloved "Toy's" Woody! :cheers: 👍

Didn't want to post this with my comment above, but is there is a way to use a minus (-) symbol before a word as an exclusion and plus (+) for words to include in searches?
An example may be someone looking for aluminum bumpers, using a search like: bumpers -steel
This would return all non-steel bumpers or bumpers that don't have the word "steel" in the line.
Another possibility may be a search for lights +LED, which would return a search with just LED's.
Thanks for any thought and effort that you may put toward this!!

Gracias 🙂 I've caught a ton, but could only stare at the screen for so long... Need to update the mod list here too 😉
I totally get it and am glad to help. While you're working on that moderator list, maybe you should do something about that @Vlad troublemaker. Who does he think he is anyway, some sort of GXOverlord? ;)

I totally get it and am glad to help. While you're working on that moderator list, maybe you should do something about that @Vlad troublemaker. Who does he think he is anyway, some sort of GXOverlord? ;)
1598584464439.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom