Weird problems. Horn started blowing non-stop. Window control doesn't work from driver door. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
And just today it decided to lock itself, while off, after I closed the door. I feel like there's a wiring issue but where do I start to look?

Two most common - water or rodents. Windshield replaced or been raining a lot lately? Checked your air cleaner for a nest?

Yes to rain a few days ago, but now it's back to snowing. Where would water be getting in?

Windshield seal. Spray something foamy on the outside along the edge, shoot compressed air from the inside. If you see bubbles, you've found your leak. Could also be sunroof drains, but you'd probably see that on the headliner. Search on checking and clearing those.

Windshield seal. Spray something foamy on the outside along the edge, shoot compressed air from the inside. If you see bubbles, you've found your leak. Could also be sunroof drains, but you'd probably see that on the headliner. Search on checking and clearing those.

Now that you mention it, I did notice the sunroof leaking over the weekend. Where would that water have to get to to be causing these issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom