Weekend plans? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what are you sellin?

CruisinTiger said:
Gundy how much free time do you have, cause I swear every time I come onto mud and see you on, you got a different pic up. Must have a lot of time to take pics of that pretty cruiser!

20 years of schooling and they put you on the day shift.
Look out kids .......
The man with the ARB wants 11 dollar bills and I only got 10.
The pump don't work 'cause the vandals took the handle.

Gundy what did you smoke today.....I think you went loopy on us. Sure it aint the old age gettin to ya!

clemson cruiser, do you wheel out in McCormick or Edgefield county when your in North Augusta? Lick fork area, or firetower, turkey creek?

hey j.p.,

how many seats you got left? still got a trailer goin?

i'm running into some logistics nightmares for my spring break canoe trip and don't think i'm goin to be able to take the truck and trailer on sat.

i'm hopin to get a tub from him, but i figure that i could buy it sat and pick it up later....

malphrus

No I haven't ever ever wheeled out in those areas, I know all those areas just I don't know where to go wheeling there......... do you know of any places out there?

Malph, I believe I have a seat available........ Me, chuck, richard, and matt as of right now, as long as you don't mind snuggling with those guys in the back :) and yes I am bring my red trailer it's about 8' long and 5' wide.......

Don't forget me I'm comming. What time are we meeting on x19? and where?(waffle house?) I can bring a trailer if anyone needs more stuff than can be fit in the other. I don't plan on bringing the cuiser cause that would bea long trip in something I havn't had time to crank on all the bolts.

Well awesome, there should be plenty of room then, the plan is the meet at the waffle house around 700-715 eat some grease food and then head on down to the swap meet.......

I don't think you will need it, I don't think any of us are going to buy anything that big, like I said I have a 4'x6' trailer that I will bring.............. although malphrus said he was looking for a fj40 tub so in that case it would come in handy

I guess the others going can chime in with their shopping lists so we can decide if it is necessary or not.
How big is your trailer and what are you driving down instead of the cruiser?

do not know any specific trails, but there are a bunch of national forrest roads. pick up a copy of the dnr map for the park, all the roads are shown. most dnr check stations in that area have the maps

Sounds good!

The biggest thing on my list would be a dash instrument panel( I have a small crack near the radio), and I doubt that I'll keep that on the list. Others will be a wiper motor( yeah its been a B#%*H driving around today), mirrors, and maybe a grill. Oh and while we are down there if anyone sees anything that I would need or needs to replace, let me know. See ya on saturday fellas.

Matt

ClemsonCruiser said:
I don't think you will need it, I don't think any of us are going to buy anything that big, like I said I have a 4'x6' trailer that I will bring.............. although malphrus said he was looking for a fj40 tub so in that case it would come in handy

I guess the others going can chime in with their shopping lists so we can decide if it is necessary or not.
How big is your trailer and what are you driving down instead of the cruiser?

It's a 4x8 with or without sides. If I take it I'll drive the JGC (I know :censor: )
Or the Pacifica we got this weekend if I don't bring the trailer it rides so nice especially for long trips and hold 6. 4 normal people and two midgets.

Or I could bring the cruiser but I know something will happen though it is a Saturday and I'll have all weekend to get it back. I've only had it two weeks and haven't gotten all the kinks out of it though I have diven it for an hr one time. What do you think?

papaholmz said:
I'll be replacing my radiator and hoses. I might replace the alternator, haven't decided yet.

--papa

Tomorrow I'm replacing all the hoses and flushing the whole system out. The hoses crack when you squeeze them. Not a good sign. :doh:

40 on interstate = no fun at all................. it's meant for backcountry roads, nice and slow.......

and if you have quirks in it still drive the jeep or pacifica, there is no shame :)

So just save the 40 for the April meeting

hey it's ok if ya drive the jeep, if we need more room than JP's trailer or roof rack, we'll just strap it to your roof...good to see you finally came back to the light!

sup y'all...

if i do end up buying a tub, i'll just pick it up later, so don't worry about trailering it

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom