Water dispenser - fits on Scepter Jerry cans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been seeing ads for someone marking these pumps up and reselling them as an overland accessory with some adapter piece.
Well guess what... these fit without that extra piece they are selling. Pop off the little cap on the jerry and it slides right on.

just grab your own on amazon https://amzn.to/4307msz there are multiple sellers and they are cheap and work great. No more spilling water trying to pour the jerry

Screen Shot 2024-03-04 at 4.03.25 PM.png

These are perfect. I’ve got three of them. I had to rough up the mating surface to keep it from pushing back out but gtg after that. And cheap

Just got one. I was interested to see if I could get it to fit on my several Reliance cans, too. It sort of fits inside the spout, but that’s kind of stupid. And probably leaky. The fitting is your standard sprinkler pipe fitting, though, so good…

:cool:

AD00FDF4-E346-4C3F-8D8E-0E98088C7A60.jpeg

71D8BE72-630D-478C-81C2-B656D6710FD9.jpeg

Just got one. I was interested to see if I could get it to fit on my several Reliance cans, too. It sort of fits inside the spout, but that’s kind of stupid. And probably leaky. The fitting is your standard sprinkler pipe fitting, though, so good…

:cool:

View attachment 3575767

View attachment 3575768
Obviously you would want a much smaller nipple here, but who am I to judge? :lol:

Thanks for all the info and pictures. I've got a couple water jerry cans and a Reliance 7 gal cube that I use on trips. My water pump is supposed to deliver today and I will get to put it to use in about 2 weeks. Perfect timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom