For Sale Warn 8274 Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Photo May 14, 5 59 46 PM.jpg
Photo May 14, 5 59 54 PM.jpg
Everything is here for this iconic 8274 winch. I purchased a new brake kit for it and a factory cover (all still new in the package). This winch comes with the cable, roller fairlead, remote, mounting bolts and battery cables to connect it to your vehicle. This thing is awesome. Selling because I got a different rig that this winch won’t work for.

When I bought it, I tested it and it worked fine except for the brake kit which had been taken apart, so I ordered new factory parts for the brake kit but have not installed them.

Located in Salem, Oregon
$600

I have been patiently waiting for a winch. I'd like to buy yours. I'll send you a PM to work out the details.

:clap::clap:

View attachment 1270587 View attachment 1270588 Everything is here for this iconic 8274 winch. I purchased a new brake kit for it and a factory cover (all still new in the package). This winch comes with the cable, roller fairlead, remote, mounting bolts and battery cables to connect it to your vehicle. This thing is awesome. Selling because I got a different rig that this winch won’t work for.

When I bought it, I tested it and it worked fine except for the brake kit which had been taken apart, so I ordered new factory parts for the brake kit but have not installed them.

Located in Salem, Oregon
$600

Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom