For Sale Virginia Beach-Holley 350 2bbl and 2f adapter and all associated parts for a conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
  4. 60 Series
I have a Holley 350 2bbl w/chimney kit installed that was recently factory refurbished from Holley. It also comes with a 2F adapter and all hardware for the conversion. I bought it from a friend to run on my FJ40 when he pulled it off of his FJ40. It ran well and did well off road, but he went to a sniper. I just went with a sniper as well so this one needs to go. I will ship anywhere on your dime. $250

IMG_8159.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

Strange collection of Downey and non-Downey parts, but looks complete. The carburetor may have a float bowl baffle, but it does not have the vent "Chimney", see ebay #265210899173 to understand the Chimney. Also, when using the adapter shown, buyer MUST use the factory Insulator below the adapter, otherwise the Holley will hit the intake manifold. This info just a heads-up for your buyer- - -easy deal.

Strange collection of Downey and non-Downey parts, but looks complete. The carburetor may have a float bowl baffle, but it does not have the vent "Chimney", see ebay #265210899173 to understand the Chimney. Also, when using the adapter shown, buyer MUST use the factory Insulator below the adapter, otherwise the Holley will hit the intake manifold. This info just a heads-up for your buyer- - -easy deal.
That’s correct. I believe that it does have the baffle. The carb was purchased from Tojoman on eBay, is that you? Then it wouldn’t run right so somehow my friend convinced Holley to take it and get it straight. I purchased the adapter from Tojoman as well. I mocked it up with my factory insulator. It really is a good kit and carb and works really well IMO on the 2F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom