Valentine's Day Trail Ride 2022 - Feb 12th and Feb 19th (1 Viewer)

Which weekend works for you?

• Ride Feb 5

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ride Feb 12

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ride Feb 19

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Ride Feb 26

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's mine (Charlton). I picked it up several years ago from @BlueCruiser84 to help him find another project.

If you ever want to sell holler at me. Every time I see a picture of it I miss that truck. Still looking good!

It always makes me think of this one, I had in Ohio and never finished, left it there when I got divorced.
57870A81-EB53-4CD9-BB94-6AD7838F0770.jpeg

Should be the same as the F series engines? I’d like to use something a little more street friendly gearing wise than the granny gear on the SM465.
Sounds like a start to a country song.

It sucks to see the graffiti in some of those pics. Ground, railing.
I thought the same thing when we went. Really took away from the beauty of it. They even painted some large rocks on the trail too. Like everyone happens to have a can of spray paint in their vehicle and says, "hey lets paint this". The parking lot asphalt up at Reddish was painted too!

I guess if you can paint the statues in Richmond, you can paint anything and it must be "ok".

Seems like you guys had a blast..next time, beautiful pics!

I thought the same thing when we went. Really took away from the beauty of it. They even painted some large rocks on the trail too. Like everyone happens to have a can of spray paint in their vehicle and says, "hey lets paint this". The parking lot asphalt up at Reddish was painted too!

I guess if you can paint the statues in Richmond, you can paint anything and it must be "ok".

Everything at Reddish knob has been painted as long as I can remember

Any talk of a next trip? Really f’ing need to get out there

Everything at Reddish knob has been painted as long as I can remember
I agree, it's mostly from the college kids that attend in the area, as the graduating class move on, they leave their farewell message there.
I don't condone it, but the 'tagging' appears to be contained to Reddish Knob. Pic circa 2019-06

DJI_0662.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom