Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was expecting the price to be high but you cleared my guess by a considerable amount.

There's a lot of people so freaking rich they wouldn't blink at 50k for a toy, even if it just sits in a garage so they can post about how overlandy they are on expedition portal.

I guess if you're going fishing may as well put some caviar on the hook.
A friend on Expedition Portal just sold his converted 4x4 Ambo. His ask was 50k usd and it sold in a couple weeks. It ran WVO and he’d done everything to it. But 50k... some people have too much money.

All I can say is GLWS

Landcruiser. Gas. Brown interior...

D5F40127-9786-4030-BC21-49C0A8E172A8.jpeg

Frame has rust issues. Spruce rear tub is rust free... 😁
D3E37CDD-50E8-4D59-B5E7-5827A2034F7E.jpeg

TOO many zeros in the asking price... TWO many.

Last edited:

:rofl:

:rofl:
I’m sure he just forgot the decimal point between the 5 and the zeros. :D

Price seems fitting for the times...

Dude is persistent. It's been what, 10 years he's been trying to sell that for 25k?

Dude is persistent. It's been what, 10 years he's been trying to sell that for 25k?
The add seems to say more about their services than the rig.

I think I have this figured out. Buy an overpriced Boler for $10k, cut a hole in the side, paint it nice colors, call it a 'mobile bar', and sell it for three times as much! :rolleyes: OK, maybe there is some nice fiberglass work around the hole....but really.

98612704_934.jpg

I think the company was Big Foot Off road, scammed a whole lot of people with his 4 wheel drive camp. Reminds me of a guy who owed John money for the repairs on his car, we were eating away at his debt through his Pizza place. :rofl: Let me tell you, Jay can eat a lot of pizza..

Big foot safari off road edit.

Last edited:
I think I have this figured out. Buy an overpriced Boler for $10k, cut a hole in the side, paint it nice colors, call it a 'mobile bar', and sell it for three times as much! :rolleyes: OK, maybe there is some nice fiberglass work around the hole....but really.

98612704_934.jpg
I sold a nice one for 3500... apparently I'm a s*** capitalist :lol:

But if you're over 5'10" don't buy a Boler.

98612704_934.jpg

92B48564-45D3-4243-9971-33AD5CC154FB.jpeg

Sitting on a gold mine here!

I'm not looking for a tacoma, but do come across the ads regularly. Like this one for example. This toyota tax BS is starting to get to me. Like really people, 16k for a 2003 truck with 350,000kms? :bang: Or maybe the coffee just hasn't kicked in yet....

98705400_934.jpg

Still browsing and found this. $11.5k for a 1998 with 300,000km? o_O

98702875_934.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota Tax!! Love that expression. What, you trying to devalue my Tundra now?! HaHa!
Just kidding. I agree, some of these are just trucks. N, Any time you need to borrow a truck,
the keys are in it.

Toyota Tax!! Love that expression. What, you trying to devalue my Tundra now?! HaHa!
Just kidding. I agree, some of these are just trucks. N, Any time you need to borrow a truck,
the keys are in it.

Not shopping for Tacoma or 4runner trust me. Just came across these during my morning browse. Just floors me how expensive these things are for what you're getting.

Thanks for the offer of truck Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom