Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know. BUT did you look at the sellers list?? There is a 80 series being parted out. Wasn't someone looking for
80 parts the other day? FJ45 front seat parts @PG45er

Oops, hopefully I haven't offended the guy if he's on this forum....
If he's on this forum he deserves it, trying to sell dodgy tire like that! :flipoff2: I've been trying to give away a perfectly good
16" tire and wheel for a couple of years. Maybe I should sell it for $100, probably go in three days.

376D62FD-8199-459C-ADA9-BABEFF2DDD8E.jpeg

I had one of these as a kid... it was a pos then. I think it was an $8 light at the time. $38???? Put down the crack Pipe 😄

I guess I should of hung on to mine a little bit longer.

Just Because he's asking doesn't mean he'll get it. crazy though

Just a heads up that I'm considering selling my BJ74 with offroad camping trailer as a package deal and will be asking what I'm hoping the market will provide, but I figured someone would post it up here and say I'm asking way too much (which may or may not be right...people said the same about my last Cruiser and I got what I wanted for it).

I figure someone planning to travel across Canada or explore the backcountry looking for a turnkey setup will snap it up.
IMG_20200906_175201.jpg
IMG_20200906_175245.jpg

Anyways, the post will include this setup...

For that price come get mine. I've got multiple bicycle/snowboard/ski holders, wind deflector etc... Buy the towers for your truck and you're good to go!

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm just looking for a simple complete bar/tower setup that matches what I have. Don't need any accessories. I've seen them in the $50 range, it's just always been bad timing and I wasn't able to jump on them. In any case I'm in no rush...the right deal will come along some day.

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ75 Diesel 12,000 kms - $58,000 (Richmond)

With the low kms and weird high roof I'm guessing this started out as one of those red JDM fire trucks. Box, bumper and new paint made it worth an extra $30,000. :bang:

Last edited:
The thing I don't understand with the blue 42, is what do they think they're buying?

It was probably a basket case sitting in a field a couple years ago.

Trip to aqualu and a paint job, cost maybe 10k?

Makes ol mootard look like a good deal at 12k or whatever it was last. Even with a decade of neglect from the past owner, all it needed was a tub, which apparently is a 30k upgrade. :rolleyes:

This belongs here.

Owner posted it a few posts up. He knew it would end up here. But hey, if he gets the gold no one will be laughing then.

This belongs here.

Haven't sold it yet so that's fair...mind you, there was a similar opinion regarding my 60/61 as well, and I sold that for asking price, so...it only takes one :)

Good luck

Last edited:
Haven't sold it yet so that's fair...mind you, there was a similar opinion regarding my 60/61 as well, and I sold that for asking price, so...it only takes one :)
I was expecting the price to be high but you cleared my guess by a considerable amount.

There's a lot of people so freaking rich they wouldn't blink at 50k for a toy, even if it just sits in a garage so they can post about how overlandy they are on expedition portal.

I guess if you're going fishing may as well put some caviar on the hook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom