Updated rear bumper pics (was Project LXXIV) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That one wouldn't be heading to South Carolina would it?

The one in the foreground is going to MI, the one in the background TX. One to SC picks up tomorrow :D

Digging this bumper and the latchless design. Wish the wings were a bit longer for Troopys.

I might look at extending them. It will require support back to the frame. I kind wanted a bolt on option, but that shouldn't take too long to fab up.

I might look at extending them. It will require support back to the frame. I kind wanted a bolt on option, but that shouldn't take too long to fab up.

Yeah should be pretty easy, I'd recommend it if you intend on wheeling on rocks. I hit that area behind the wheel in my 200 (with less overhang) a bunch of times. But I wheel my vehicles semi-hard. For most people it won't matter extending that wing.

This 600lb pallet-of-fun is on its way to SC :cool:

20180614_173908.jpg

Probably won't get it put on this coming week (not even sure what day it will show up), but the week after it will be installed and I will post pics.

Got the call today that it will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I will have it installed by next Thursday 6/28.

Last edited:
Got the call today that it will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I will have it installed by next Thursday 9/28.

Awesome, get your parts layed out and let us know if you have any questions. Make sure to wire and mount the tail lights before you install the bumper.

Got the call today that it will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I will have it installed by next Thursday 9/28.
Dayummmmmm .... didn’t realize Charleston is 3 months ahead of those of us in the heat bowl known as Columbia, SC. :grinpimp:

It.ll be nice to see that bumper on a 77

Dayummmmmm .... didn’t realize Charleston is 3 months ahead of those of us in the heat bowl known as Columbia, SC. :grinpimp:

It.ll be nice to see that bumper on a 77

Holy dyslexia Batman.

Pallet arrived today at 10:30am. I am in the middle of my work schedule and I have a ton of school work as well, but I hope to carve out a day next week to do nothing but slap stuff on the cruiser. Big projects include front bumper, rear bumper, lift kit, and head unit.

IMG_20180619_205610.jpg

Last edited:
Caught up again on back orders and bumpers in stock and ready to ship :cool:

IMG_4584.JPG
IMG_4585.JPG

On a 77 built by LCD :cool:

received_2165312687121749.jpeg

received_320822805411531.jpeg

Got a 93 KZJ78, how do I get a rear one with hitch mount ordered up?

I know @cruiseroutfit is currently traveling/getting ready to run the Baja 1000 with Canguro Racing, so not sure if he'll be on here much until possibly next Monday/Tuesday. Perhaps try giving the shop a call and speak with Bryce on it if you are wanting to get the ball rolling asap.

I know @cruiseroutfit is currently traveling/getting ready to run the Baja 1000 with Canguro Racing, so not sure if he'll be on here much until possibly next Monday/Tuesday. Perhaps try giving the shop a call and speak with Bryce on it if you are wanting to get the ball rolling asap.
Ok, can you PM me the number, or do you know here I can find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom