Until Later...

Guys, I sold the FJ80 and bought a new Ram 1500, CC, w Ramboxes. I know, I know.... but I suspect I'll be back in a Toyota in the future. It's been great to be part of the group. I know I got lost frequently, but know that I appreciate you guys. Until later, Pete.

D21FJ60

It's not an addiction...I don't go to meetings.

If you're looking for a project to stay in the toyota family I got one for you. You can use your new Ram to tow it home ! :pompous:

Those new Rams are so nice. Did you get that giant screen?
Why the "I know, I know"?
Thanks. The "I know, I know" was in reference to knowing that many will say I should have bought a Tundra.

I did not get the big screen. I did not custom order and wanted one with heated seats, remote start, blind spot sensors, and Ramboxes to put all my boat and fishing crap there. The best deal with those specs did not have the 12" screen, but honestly the 8" is fine and I really like their Uconnect system. The one we got has a HEMI 5.7 and 3.92s. Towing capacity is around 12k. The blind spot sensor covers a trailer up to 40'. That and the Ramboex are my fav features =)

20200125_094146.jpg

bkfj40

Wydaho bound
SILVER Star

I love everything about the tundra except the mileage.....what kind of mileage are you expecting out of the Ram? I do like those bedrail boxes - that'd be handy!

Top Bottom