Undercarriage condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will it clean up well? Looks good as far as rust? Appears to just be road grime to me

DA6E1FE4-817D-429C-9ABC-84E9AB758B90.jpeg

E83BC3BC-B701-45D9-8BE0-419F2F43AB08.jpeg

825A56D2-9EAB-4344-8899-11CEF6C8AC74.jpeg

579D42D3-8662-487D-979D-FC669FEACA95.jpeg

Yeah that's just grime and a touch of surface rust. It's going to take a lot of scrubbing, but it'll clean up nicely.

Look at the heads of the fasteners. That seems to signal the tipping point between "some surface rust on the gravel-blasted bits" and "run away, serious rust!"

Looks rust-free and filthy to me.

Looks good.

Personally I wouldn't try to pressure wash it, you'll just remove any previously applied rustproofing, and the rust will start, guaranteed.

Just drive it during a rainstorm, that will wash off any dust.

I wish the engine bay were a little cleaner and the window/dash both are cracked. No roof rack from factory which is cool.

Last edited:
If you havent test driven it yet, make sure the transmission torque convertor goes into lockup. It'll feel like a shift around 50 mph and RPMs should drop a couple of hundred.

The large air intake tube going from the air filter housing to the throttle body has a quickie repair, needs to be replaced.

Get a dash cover and call it good.

Engine bay actually doesn't look all that bad, just some light oxidation on the aluminum intake manifold.

What's the asking price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom