UC chat (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PO apparently thinks it's okay

At least it's white. Maybe it'll be easier to hide again... Might just want to make sure there's not a block of wood on the inside it's anchored too!!! :confused:

I kinda want to remove them all, but don't have the skills and funds to make it look right. I'm going to just keep my fingers crossed and hope it doesn't get worse.

I would do the same. If it's holding, don't mess with it. Slap some white filler on it and let it ride.

You are probably going to want to break up with beer, all good things eventually come to an end. Diet can help a good deal. I don't have it but work with a couple of people who do & they both control it fairly well with diet.
Beer? Out!
Sorry
What's so funny is in not a heavy drinker. Never have been.

Well one of the guys I work with was a casual drinker, the other one a lot closer to ranking amateur status. Like anything it probably depends on the individual. Definitely a painful thing to see people suffer with.
No matter what good luck!

I just joined UC after stopping by Troll Hole to chat! I'm new to the upstate but have owned my 80 for three years now. I'm retired and looking forward to making this rig trail ready. I hope to make it to the event tomorrow evening. Cheers!

I just joined UC after stopping by Troll Hole to chat! I'm new to the upstate but have owned my 80 for three years now. I'm retired and looking forward to making this rig trail ready. I hope to make it to the event tomorrow evening. Cheers!
Welcome!

We actually looked at that house right across the street from your house a couple weeks ago.

Just caught this. Now that would be fun.

Great to meet you Josh!

Pretty sweet Lexus downtown

20170421_184704.jpg

Anyone headed out anywhere this weekend?

Cars & Coffee then picking up buyer for red 62 at GSP at 11:30 am. Hosting him to see Trollhole's & downtown GreenVegas & then he wants to get on the road to Louisiana!

Bittersweet day! Great time at Cars & Coffee this morning and then picked up Armond S. and his daughter Cameron who flew up from New Iberia, Louisiana to buy our Red '88 FJ62. Five and a half years of great memories but time to let her go! Great to host them and give them a tour of Trollhole's shop and lunch downtown Greenville before getting on the road for home! Always super to make new friends!
New owner (2).JPG

Armond Cameron.JPG

This is Armond's FJ40 that will be so happy to have a RED Land Cruiser buddy!

Armonds 40 (2).JPG

So this means there is an empty spot in the driveway that needs to be filled!

So this means there is an empty spot in the driveway that needs to be filled!

Wasting no time! Already texted current owner of my very first Land Cruiser in Charleston, an '85 FJ60!

Yeah I might start with replacing the rubber and cleaning the glass. Been reading a lot on the forum about them, and most are happy. But the prices have gone up and I kinda wanted a local opinion on them.

Well this saved me from work today. I started replacing the rubber and with the heat decided to have a beer with lunch. 20 min in and I get a phone call. Let's just say I can't be called in if I've been drinking. Lol

Windows are slightly better but think I need the regulators to make it really noticeable. Anyone ever done them on an 80??

Well this saved me from work today. I started replacing the rubber and with the heat decided to have a beer with lunch. 20 min in and I get a phone call. Let's just say I can't be called in if I've been drinking. Lol

Windows are slightly better but think I need the regulators to make it really noticeable. Anyone ever done them on an 80??

Working at trollholes I've done plenty. If you've done the rubber then the regulator shouldn't be any challenge. Remove door panel, then plug the switch back in. Roll the window down to get to the bolts on the glass. Remove and replace regulator. Then before reinstalling the door panel roll the window up a couple times and adjust the mounting bolts to get things squared again. Even with all new parts lubricating the rubbers with silicone spray and the rollers with white lithium isn't a bad idea.

This happens to me every year. Anyone else have this issue?? When I bought the truck the evaporator was impacted with black cherry seeds, moss, fur, and various grasses. I had to tear everything apart and thoroughly clean and sanitize the HVAC system to get rid of the musty smell.

IMG_5623.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom