Turkey sandwich run 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok good to go i will try to get my sliders welded up just in case but im slo on a locker no time to set it up. thanks for the response i almost backed out thinking i was a little outgunned......

I think we will skip the camping this time. Truck isn't setup for sleeping yet (hopefully soon), and I don't really want to break out the big tent.

No worries, the simplicity for one night won out on our end anyway. ;)

Right on Mo it has been a long time! I think a Toys 4 Tots years ago! I will add you to the list.

I look forward to it, it has been too long.

well, please remove me from attendance, I thought I could swing some time off but life has gotten in the way. Busy closing up the landcruiser biz and starting a new career. Hope to catch up with you guys soon. Thx, Noah

Just caught that you aren't going to make it, and not even for a good reason. Double lame, sorry to hear brother.

I am heading out to Anza to do some shooting, wheeling and general tomfoolery. See you guys out there tomorrow.

looks like im out for tomorrow i decided to weld my sliders on and i did not disconnect the battery i went to start up my 4runner and it will not even crank over..... wtf . i may have burnt up something up hopefully just a fuse???????????????????

Ooh that sucks!

I tried to bolt on my freshly painted sliders and I am having interference with a stock exhaust mount on the passenger side. Need to research what the trick is and then try again. But looks like still no sliders for tomorrow. :(

See you guys in the morning!

Mostly packed and ready to go.

I will be monitoring 147.540 on the way up. Hopefully others will be as well in case there are any last minute issues.

I will monitor 147.540 and cb 29, in theory I should be the first one there. In theory.

Running a few minutes late. Tried to call on the ham but no response. Gas is 2.89 in Mira mesa.:cool:

Awesome time Mark. Sorry we were late. Good to see folks again. Looking forward to some pics.

Sorry, for missing out & not posting up. Wish we could of made it. Our 5 year old decided it was funny to jump on my back leading with his knees... Some is out of place and have been out of commission all day:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom