Turkey sandwich run 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shoot - if I were in town longer, I'd have loved to do this, and like Dan camp out somewhere Friday. As it is, new job over in Scottsdale will have me there from the 16th thru the 25th then here until the 30th and back to Scottsdale. Not fair to the family to do this run given the amount of time I'll be home. Have fun!! I to have never done upper Coyote to Bailey's!

Rethinking this - put me down as a maybe for the day run.

I just don't know with my schedule how much camping/wheeling I'm going to get to do this winter regardless of my location (CA or AZ).

Change of plans. I decided I wanted a little more camping and exploration so am going to head out to Arizona this weekend to camp and wheel in Kofa. With the job uncertainty this may be the only weekend I get for a while so want to make the most of it.

Have fun guys.

Job uncertainty for you too? Oh no!!!

I'm going to crap out also. Just too tired from 'technically' being on the road out of a hotel 3 of the past 4 weeks and I just want to enjoy a little down time at home. I'm right back over here in Scottsdale on the 30th for another two weeks!

Well I was going to give you a hard time Mark for not having me on the attendee list, then I realized that I hadn't officially said I am 100% in.
I am :grinpimp:

Anyone camping Friday night? Thinking about taking the family for an overnight Friday someplace.

My boy Scott and I will be camping Fri night. I was thinking Borrego area but too far a drive for the meet up. Might just crash at my buddies spare house in Anza. I can however be persuaded if we had company...

Bummer was looking forward to seeing you guys Dan and Brent.

is there MINIMUM REQUIREMENT for this run (lockers, sliders,winch) ???

No. SRTT and most of UCC are pretty mellow. If you wanted to do sawmill I would recommend a bit of a lift and tires. For horse canyon I would recommend sliders, lift and tires.

I think the main group will be doing SRTT and UCC down to Bailey's cabin and Alder canyon, but that's Mark's decision.

My boy Scott and I will be camping Fri night. I was thinking Borrego area but too far a drive for the meet up. Might just crash at my buddies spare house in Anza. I can however be persuaded if we had company...

I think we will skip the camping this time. Truck isn't setup for sleeping yet (hopefully soon), and I don't really want to break out the big tent.

Ok, looks like we're in...all 5 of us. Just for the day, no camping.

Considering tagging along, need to consult with my event planning consultant:princess:. FYI sawmill is not technically a legal off road route, PM me if you want more background from my discussions with the local ranger.

Well just check and realized I have an Aztec football game that day so I can't make it. Was hoping to take the kids on a mellow ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom