Tundra wheels on Landcruiser? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love these wheels! Looking for a set to then rattle can black.

After reading tons of posts on here and other sites I decided to throw a set of 2010 Tundra 20's on my 99 LX. Tires are 255/75/20. Bolted right up and surprisingly my stock center caps snapped right in without the need for any altering. The car drives considerably better with less roll and IMO looks considerably better. Complete stereo upgrade coming in a couple of weeks.

Ok so 2014 tundra wheels will fit and I can use 16" LC center caps??

2014 tundra wheel and offset is 18x8, 5x150 pattern, 60 offset, lug size m14 x 1.5, center bore is 110.5mm

land cruiser wheel is 18x8, 5x150 pattern, 60 offset, lug size m14 x 1.5, center bore is 110mm ?????

do I need a hubcentric spacer of .5mm to correctly fit the tundra wheel?

I should be able to fit 315/65-18 bfg ko2's with these rims I believe. I'm looking to spruce up the 02 LC not sure I want to put 315/70-16 on the stock LC 16" rim

Last edited:
I just pick up some 2017 Tundra 18" wheels/tires. I can not get any of my 01 16", 07 18" LC or 00-01 LX hub caps to fit. My older 2007 Tundra 18" & 20" wheels I found either some LC or LX caps would fit. But none are fitting on these 2017's 18" wheels, they all are just a little to large to snap in. Has any found a solution, like specific year Land Cruiser cap that fits?

These aren't the wheels but they have the same look:
wheels 18 inch Tundra (4).JPG

I also read some guys have flattened the bearing cap on the front with a BFH to install the cap without using wheel spacers..

1.25" spacers though that seems a little too much to clear for the cap, no?

Thanks for the suggestion guy's. But I'm really looking for a cap that will plug & play as they say. I known some LX series 100 are slightly different. Any one try LX caps or 200 LC or LX series caps?

07 Tundra 18 wheels with 07 LC hub caps 001.JPG
Here the 07 18" Tundra wheels with 07 LC hub cap. Color off a bit and they fit a little loose. I thought these hub caps would work on 2017 wheel but they to large to snap in.

I could modify the inner ring that holds/snaps in the wheel. But then I'm giving up my 07LC wheel's matching cap. Something I rather not do.

These are on this 07LC because it came with snow tires on the stock wheel, and I had a Tundra set lying around. Help's me test handling and road sounds before I getting into base-lining front end.

How many miles do have with that set up? How's tread wear pattern on tires?
Almost 20k miles with this setup, zero issues. Tires are wearing evenly, ride is exactly as it was before I added the spacers.

I had the 10mm slip on spacers needed for the rock warriors. On the regular tundra wheels never ran spacers just used the later land cruiser center caps but those were different wheels than the ones you have.

I had the 10mm slip on spacers needed for the rock warriors. On the regular tundra wheels never ran spacers just used the later land cruiser center caps but those were different wheels than the ones you have.
Oh I remember now you did have the Rock warriors on the beast let go. I wonder if the 200 series would fit, what's your thoughts?

Oh I remember now you did have the Rock warriors on the beast let go. I wonder if the 200 series would fit, what's your thoughts?
Don't know about the LC 18" wheel centers but your welcome to test with a LX center I have.

@2001LC, here's a close up of the center cap I have from my '98 with a Tundra wheel and the Falken AT3W 275-65-18. Today they were replaced with '07 LX470 wheels and 275-70-18 Cooper ST Maxx tires. Your 2001 center cap should fit unless it changed in three years but I doubt it as the rim style is the same up to the mid-cycle refresh in 2003.

Edit: just realized you mentioned these weren't the same wheels you have, d'oh!

20170308_193021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom