Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,

As @mtn biker pointed out we have the October monthly meeting coming up this week. I’ve seen good chatter and suggestions for meeting locations and proposals for Thursdays rather than Fridays.

In the long term we should figure out what works best for everyone in terms of day of the week for monthly meetings and venue. I suggest discussing this as a meeting topic at the upcoming monthly meeting. Depending on attendance, it may be worth while to roll out a survey to get feedback from the community at large.

In the interim, I propose the October meeting stick to Friday and meet on the 25th. As for venue, I believe @DesertFlyFish identified a few places to try. Of that list it seems Brother John’s might be worth trying. In summary, let’s meet on Friday, October 25th at Brother John’s located at 1801 N Stone Ave. Meet up at 6:00pm to catch up and check out each other’s rigs, then head inside around 6:30 for the meeting.
I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting a few more folks.

Thanks to @mtn biker for the feedback on a previous message. Thanks also to @wildling for confirming the details for this Friday, October 25.

@Wilma83 and @D_Web -- Hope to see you there!

Have a good week, everyone.

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting a few more folks.

Thanks to @mtn biker for the feedback on a previous message. Thanks also to @wildling for confirming the details for this Friday, October 25.

@Wilma83 and @D_Web -- Hope to see you there!

Have a good week, everyone.
@DesertFlyFish Looking for you meeting you and checking out your rig. Sounds like you have some great ideas and look forward to chatting with you.
See you Friday!

I think I should finally be able to make a meet up! Looking forward to meeting everyone On Friday.
On a side note, is anyone interested in attending the Back the Blue event at Kino on Saturday morning? Get some real rigs in there instead of just Jeeps! 😂

I think I should finally be able to make a meet up! Looking forward to meeting everyone On Friday.
On a side note, is anyone interested in attending the Back the Blue event at Kino on Saturday morning? Get some real rigs in there instead of just Jeeps! 😂

I was going to do it but that is the day of our family pumpkin picking

We had a decent showing tonight at Brother John’s. @mtn biker made it out for a while and @DesertFlyFish and Efraim hung out (apologize that I don’t know your handle). While we were chit chatting in the parking lot, the topic of which weekday for future meetings came up. There was a strong lean towards Wednesday. This isn’t an official decision by any means, but rather a good data point. If we want to maintain and even increase participation we should listen to what works best for most folks. I think there is a survey feature on this forum. It might be a good idea to poll our Tucson community for inputs. Stand by.

Then we headed inside the venue and shared beer, cruiser stories and discussed future local trail runs. Already looking forward to next month’s meeting.

Posting the grainy photos I managed to capture with the remaining daylight.
1572064905258.jpeg

1572065023123.jpeg

Glad to see some turnout! Sorry I couldn't make it to this meeting, was under the weather with bronchitis and for some reason thought it was next Friday!

I'd be game to try Wednesday and see how the participation is.

Wednesdays sound great to me! The 6:00 pm start, likewise, was appreciated. But if we shift to Wednesdays does that mean we will lose you, @wildling !? I hope not. It was a pleasure meeting everyone, checking out rigs, and discussing potential runs. I'm cooking up some ideas and will share soon. In the meantime, I'm reaching out to Summit Hut again regarding their events in November. Stay tuned!

Wednesdays sound great to me! The 6:00 pm start, likewise, was appreciated. But if we shift to Wednesdays does that mean we will lose you, @wildling !? I hope not. It was a pleasure meeting everyone, checking out rigs, and discussing potential runs. I'm cooking up some ideas and will share soon. In the meantime, I'm reaching out to Summit Hut again regarding their events in November. Stay tuned!
you own the white 60 with the black trim on the front? That's always parked near Uni?

@DesertFlyFish, I have a regular commitment on Wednesday evenings but can be flexible if that is where most folks want to go...so what the heck, let’s give it a trail go! With that, how about we plan for next meeting to be planned for Wednesday, November 20th. Pull from you list of venues and let us know where to meet. 🙂

I somehow totally forgot about last month's meeting, no idea how I missed that one. Definitely in for this month.

@DesertFlyFish, I have a regular commitment on Wednesday evenings but can be flexible if that is where most folks want to go...so what the heck, let’s give it a trail go! With that, how about we plan for next meeting to be planned for Wednesday, November 20th. Pull from you list of venues and let us know where to meet. 🙂

Have to be up in Tucson on 20th. Would love to meet up with y’all.

Where is the meet? Time?

We are within a week of our meeting do we have a venue and are we still shooting for 6:30-7:00ish?

Greetings, Tucson Cruiserheads!

Let's plan to convene at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, November 20, at the Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, located at 4746 E Grant Rd. This location is a bit more central/east than our last two venues.

My 60 is having a steering box issue, so I might show up in a Subaru. Nonetheless, I look forward to connecting with the group again, checking out rigs, and chatting more about some potential outings.

Have a nice weekend!

Friendly reminder, folks:

This month's meetup is tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, at 6:30 pm. We'll be trying out the Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, located at 4746 E Grant Rd. Again, this location is a bit more central/east than our last two venues.

I'm hoping we'll see @mtn biker , @D_Web , @wildling , @Garrissey , @yotadude520 , @Wilma83 , @ARJMN and others occupying parking spaces in front of the brewery and Trader Joe's.

My significant other will be tagging along and we look forward to meeting some new Cruiser enthusiasts.

Cheers!

I’m planning to be there as well, up from the southern part of the state.

Friendly reminder, folks:

This month's meetup is tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, at 6:30 pm. We'll be trying out the Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, located at 4746 E Grant Rd. Again, this location is a bit more central/east than our last two venues.

I'm hoping we'll see @mtn biker , @D_Web , @wildling , @Garrissey , @yotadude520 , @Wilma83 , @ARJMN and others occupying parking spaces in front of the brewery and Trader Joe's.

My significant other will be tagging along and we look forward to meeting some new Cruiser enthusiasts.

Cheers!
I plan on being there

I'll be there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom