TSL Q78 On A Pig? Pictures Please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd actually like to wear out some tires. I drive so few miles on my Cruisers that mine dry rot waaaaay before the tread is gone, which pisses me off.
I’ve got a pair of 2008 (date code) (edit: Toyo 33”) tires on my pig and they’re still fine. They were on it when @Cruiser Innovations bought it back in 2012.
Dry climates, man..

Last edited:
I had no idea the TSL’s cost more than a BFG Mud-Terrain T/A KM3, I always thought they where a cheaper tire.🤔

Yeah stuff like this kinda catches me off guard, traditionally “cheap” items that have gotten expensive over time...they should be getting cheaper you’d think :meh:

I used to buy Pilsner because it was cheap, then because it was a go-to, now I buy much better beer for less or same cash...

18722423_666421783555047_1610050090989256704_n.jpg

The best part about a swamper is a picture with a swamper.
Driving and hearing is a completely different deal.

They are also notoriously short for their advertised size. Keep that in mind.
I've read reviews where the 36" measured 35.5" mounted. Not bad. My 33" KM3's measure about 31.5" :(

I have pretty bad tinnitus, so I like loud white noise.

I've read reviews where the 36" measured 35.5" mounted. Not bad. My 33" KM3's measure about 31.5" :(

Measure again. Those KM3s are 30.5” tall.

Even worse then.

They are the worst case I’ve ever seen. Here is a link to every 33” tire for 15” rims true size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom