*****Trollhole's Annual Part Swap!! July 14-15***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My son and I will be there with some 80 parts. Seats, seat covers, bringing for a friend.

80 seat covers??? Color, picture?

Thankfully weather looking better....only 20% chance of rain both Friday and Saturday!

80 seat covers??? Color, pictur
Sean is selling for me. Their Cabelas. Front and second row. Also have some cheap oak ones on front seat set I'm trying to move on.

Out of town on vacation. A friend selling a few of my parts(Sean). Might catch some of you late on Saturday. Looking for LX450 stuff for my recent rehab project. Especially mint oak interior stuff, LX450 wheel center caps in great condition, floor mats, etc. Marshall helping me bring this truck back to mint original. Let me know what ya got. Hope everyone has a great day! Chris Clemow

Have had the Cabela's front seat covers for about a year now and they have been awesome.....saved the cloth seats from many spills from teen princess that drove it until recently! How much you want for the rear seat cover?

When I have the coin to paint my 80 and get it looking good, here are the seat covers I am dreaming for:
Melvill & Moon

$5,500 SA Rand is currently $415 for just the first two rows of seats, not including shipping!

I will also have Upstate Cruiser Club Hats for sale as well as past event t-shirts and koozies and a really good price!

Have had the Cabela's front seat covers for about a year now and they have been awesome.....saved the cloth seats from many spills from teen princess that drove it until recently! How much you want for the rear seat cover?

When I have the coin to paint my 80 and get it looking good, here are the seat covers I am dreaming for:
Melvill & Moon

$5,500 SA Rand is currently $415 for just the first two rows of seats, not including shipping!
That's a great deal for quality covers as I spent $1,300US for new leathers for the first two rows that also included arm rests and installation kit. From where do these covers ship?

That's a great deal for quality covers as I spent $1,300US for new leathers for the first two rows that also included arm rests and installation kit. From where do these covers ship?

These are just canvas and I'm sure armrests are more. They come from South Africa and I have heard how amazing the quality is and seen pictures of 2 80's that had a set on them for sale on MUD in the last year.

I have a fan assembly for sale, perfect for summer months in the garage or shop! It is a 1HP 3 phase, 230v/460v motor that drives a pair of squirrel cage fans. Since this is a 3 phase motor, it can be driven by a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to vary the speed, meaning you have a variable speed fan for your garage. The VFD plugs into a normal 110v outlet, meaning you can put this fan anywhere you have a normal outlet. I run this fan on a 15a circuit concurrent with other loads (air compressor, grinders, lights, etc.) and have no issues, so the amp draw is relatively low.

@Rice picked up the pair of fan assemblies off of craigslist for me for $100 a year ago. They came out of a Mars Air Door. An air door is what you walk through when going into a costco, BJs, walmart or other store that blasts air down on you at the entrance. I took one of these fan assemblies and wired it up to a VFD purchased off of Amazon. Wiring is straightforward and all the controls are within the unit. External controls can be wired up if you'd like. The VFD costs $155 +shipping from Amazon. The VFD is 1HP rated, takes 110v single phase input, and outputs 220v three phase for the fan motor.

Teco Variable Frequency Drive, 1 HP, 115 Volts 1 Phase Input, 230 Volts 3 Phase Output, L510-101-H1, VFD Inverter for AC motor control: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

The VFD can be mounted on the fan, or remotely. The fan itself is large so it lends itself to a permanent mount application, but could be adapted to a portable unit, especially if one of the squirrel cage fans is removed.

The amount of airflow this puts out is impressive. You get an idea for it from the video below, but I invite you to come over and experience the fans at my house.

Now, let's talk prices.

• $50 (my cost) - Fan unit only - comes with motor, two squirrel cage fans, and galvanized mounting plate as pictured below.

• $215 (my cost) - Fan unit and VFD - Pay me $200 and I'll give you the fan unit and the correct VFD, brand new, to run this setup on 110v power. No wiring included **This is the solution to use if you want to DIY it. I will provide wiring instructions, so no figuring. Think of it as a kit!**

• $400 - Fan unit and VFD with plywood and 2x4 enclosure as pictured below - includes wiring and an enclosure for the VFD - mount the fan then plug and play!

Here is a video of the fans operating and a brief explanation of what a VFD is/does:

Pictures of the unit in a custom enclosure, mounted on the wall in my garage:

tpuokp45dOhJvZd7N2etoChtH_MksGiLsFhZgpzDQjEPW8YRqr6GADevvMI3eWlq5avi4VdWWmRQfq9qbttbw_KitgBvkjjPh_SPZ2HuUltXmF8RTinKgKb1NTqkbYdltbYHXfiTCAt-azhqQUj7jx5B4fZQyi5HuIQOzMotCKIk_r2niUb1QTlw1WsWaGHVWjDaEaBvhQt2eAJVHRUbadtWx6FFnBhGW7RTPqVN29kclkF9mwH0X-G56EcPrA0l6QzjrNyda1wJSIYZn-ce_Qcowxp59OkiavA6B6UkT83yyrY3zYmpeVZG7WMZNTM808xEOs-Ey4TCHV6pGHLKdd7TvK2u6zJv8tWlA1OQYnmn4fOsvHm1cszGnPRWTMdSm-yHoB7F2M8MeayDCYiVzk0vQr-VQjj1Mz-R4pc81Xq6_ABcjezH--B1dCbGbET9gLLeWWBqm148LLCIPuvSsxhtq0HO1_eGX4rrD-xx_xkJc53cYqm3lmcJEOqHx2hHi9IYonrM0xppH4pRexh8XvBEfNZ_tBImah5AOsiuoBzcz8QREW73leyMog87L-5zzDr8VjZswvlAbJocY_3twMBXNRDIUT5xKMIJ4Gs_tfrIVMQBjtciU7P0EQ=w2699-h2003-no

9-BoMej_YpMv9jnZvjyhul7BY9AfBhJpfPkJu6YBPnLVpfXCOPm6YFVwQTGTUXnyWzffFJ9NL7ivuw-w6iyxdRF83Z-mzGx938ufeJc0yxFkkDyQhpKFBU414cOktvEKfuMtHTPAugCX8X_uTHmtmfRU5PqTqJUHQPj11AtdiAupuchFOgNeKuzy5BHBMpUYmDWw5Kyg8FGqYjrDgpCyiyh8RLVFzwVV9AYeV8qSkQFwWj_fvWbW5hvBKOwZePV-2NBtk6UYSf16DvH2ueUxr9BfYXwletkaM1JmjbK6OYFMD2C3np-eRiOwmJXgn6wHIoWg1QvGRV1fi7TAieAkJIuYOhyXXeL2fG8f9buzN0nD5eMkh0m-zfwWdISvusIoOIp7n9nIHfzLMRKGx594OJtPLwrc8L-VGLjCzfmz0yfLxLvazysuILfLupZBlzlpCmyVQDH8Ae3cBXc6M2lDv1kBRPpEwbYrEoDG_WF-9toHYBLpkjErMtX0rrgggXjVM9HcRoj9ng5ZVX-oZMyilKRtKgmtyI5STwR-F77Il-OUogweWjosIx9XxRUIClOey8D5rtqwcvj25-CzEaCcqi7FtEK5k_VPTpvglYQPoAtUNK-YSZLrF6NstQ=w2670-h2003-no

Seats Sean will have there for me. Passenger side needs a forward/back seat motor.

Those bucket seats would look good in my 60!

Out of town on vacation. A friend selling a few of my parts(Sean). Might catch some of you late on Saturday. Looking for LX450 stuff for my recent rehab project. Especially mint oak interior stuff, LX450 wheel center caps in great condition, floor mats, etc. Marshall helping me bring this truck back to mint original. Let me know what ya got. Hope everyone has a great day! Chris Clemow
LX stuff huh?

IMG_0189.JPG

I see all these LX parts , does anyone have a spare lx rim?

I have literally nothing to bring but will be on the lookout for a few things for my '73 40...

A/C Compressor (because it is getting freaking hot)
Rear emblems
Back-up light
Rear step
Stock air cleaner (so I can eventually replace my Weber carb with a Trollhole)
Any way more stuff I dont know I need yet

Looking forward to it.

Going to try and get up there tomorrow. Been slammed since we got back off of our trips but would like to make it up to visit with everyone.

I am need of a solid straight FJ60 hood, and front fenders. Bring if you got it, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom