*****Trollhole's Annual Part Swap!! July 14-15***** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to try my best to make it Saturday. I am going to bring some 40 parts I have leftover. Mostly small stuff.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in fenders and wheels and I will haul them.
1. Fenders, ok shape I think. Not rusty but may have bondo.
2. set of rusty white wagon wheels with garbage tires I used for rolling frame around.

20151122_125458.jpg

My goal is to go home with nothing!

I am going to try my best to make it Saturday. I am going to bring some 40 parts I have leftover. Mostly small stuff.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in fenders and wheels and I will haul them.
1. Fenders, ok shape I think. Not rusty but may have bondo.
2. set of rusty white wagon wheels with garbage tires I used for rolling frame around.

View attachment 1493841

My goal is to go home with nothing!

Marshall usually gladly accepts any "donations" at the end of the event Saturday!

Might Will be swinging by on Friday, but won't be able to stay the night. Will probably be before 5.

Does anyone have a FJ60 core support for sale? @Trollhole ?

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! Plan to come Friday night. Do I need to contribute to food?

Marshall provides all the awesome meat/BBQ.....he will probably post up if he needs us to bring anything else! Definitely bring your favorite camp chair and maybe another to share........

Marshall @ Parts swap.JPG

Marshall provides all the awesome meat/BBQ.....he will probably post up if he needs us to bring anything else! Definitely bring your favorite camp chair and maybe another to share........

View attachment 1494274
Thanks for the chair reminder. Forgot ours at Hurricane Creek.

If you got a good 110 outlet we can sleep 4-6 in the Hendogs airconditioned mobile condo. Or I can bring the gennies.
20170710_123431.jpg

What parts are everybody bringing?
Let's see some pictures of the good stuff!
I need a pair of doors (75-78) for a forty..

I need some charred animal flesh and a burr.........

I imagine you will come with quite the assortment of beers with the wide selection available in cans at Piney Mtn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom