Wanted Transfer case to fit 81 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bear Lake Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Needed in Tucson AZ 85750. Would consider tranny/xfer combo. PM please

early splitcase? I've got a few, it can be shipped FedEx.

I have a very nice, lo mileage unit purchased for my buddy (donor of the blue FJ60 in the Karma Cruiser saga) Came out of the midwest in the late nineties. Appx 90k original on the clock. I inspected it back then and found it was really tight. I put new seals in it for him, and it has sat on my shelf ever since. He had more than $900 invested in it. At this point, I think he'd be glad to get $350 and move on with his life. And I wouldn't mind getting the shelf space back.

I have a very nice, lo mileage unit purchased for my buddy (donor of the blue FJ60 in the Karma Cruiser saga) Came out of the midwest in the late nineties. Appx 90k original on the clock. I inspected it back then and found it was really tight. I put new seals in it for him, and it has sat on my shelf ever since. He had more than $900 invested in it. At this point, I think he'd be glad to get $350 and move on with his life. And I wouldn't mind getting the shelf space back.
Is that just the transfer or a combo with the h42? I should know tomorrow from my tranny guy more on what the problem is. I was thinking transfer case but now we are thinking transmission is the issue.

Both. Smokin deal.

@65swb45 Mark, I'll give you a ring once it is into solid daylight for a while on the west coast.

VM works 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom