Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think you should seriously consider moving to Vermont. Bridgewater VT specifically ;):smuggrin: . Think how much less my shipping costs would be :)

Looking forward to next products

Aluminum front and rear.

These two bumpers will be available next week for purchase. Contact me or @staggrlee via PM for details. I can still make a couple of mods/changes.

Front- with bar, add headlight bars, NO bar
Rear- add stainless table, add ladder, add hi-lift mount, add lightpole

Jason

IMG_20191115_123400074.jpg
IMG_20191115_123349997.jpg
IMG_20191115_123404468.jpg

Thanks, Jason.

My wife and I decided after some seat time in Daphne (post-R2.8 conversion) that we wanted to a do a mid-build course correction. We just love the look of the cruiser with the factory bumpers and mostly-stock exterior appearance, and really want to complete it as a light duty expo rig. We figured if we can forgo the winch and rear tire mount that we can do without the bumpers.

Of course, seeing pictures of them again, I'm now having second-second-thoughts. :confused:

x4 Animal!
X5 if I can fit a touch screen head unit in it. Slick! But coils on my 62? What's next, afterburners? I'm going to be broke for shiz.

Wow havnt looked in this thread for a little while but I’m very interested in the dash piece and the coil conversion parts if you ever decide to do them for a rhd 60 already have a couple of your products on my cruiser here in Australia and rate them very highly

Like oohhhhhh, 105 series shafts??

No the 105 shafts are still available from Toyota. (44111-60030)

60 sector shaft will be my offering and a rebuild service. Majority of 60 owners only need a 60 box and those shafts are NLA. I have one new one left from years ago and will be what I reverse engineer off of.

J

No the 105 shafts are still available from Toyota. (44111-60030)

60 sector shaft will be my offering and a rebuild service. Majority of 60 owners only need a 60 box and those shafts are NLA. I have one new one left from years ago and will be what I reverse engineer off of.

J
TT creative development continues. More...:popcorn:

@Kmonty66 dropped off his 62 series this morning for some love! 80 axles, coil spring conversion with Trail Tailor TourFlex tapered wire coils up front and Tough Dog heavy leaf springs in the rear, lockers, aluminum rear bumper and a few other goodies.

I will start a build/conversion thread on this once we get started.

Thanks for the continued support K!

Jason

IMG_20191210_132615492.jpg

IMG_20191210_132600169.jpg

@Kmonty66 dropped off his 62 series this morning for some love! 80 axles, coil spring conversion with Trail Tailor TourFlex tapered wire coils up front and Tough Dog heavy leaf springs in the rear, lockers, aluminum rear bumper and a few other goodies.

Jason

View attachment 2153728

View attachment 2153729
Great to catch up today! Have to have lunch next time! Enjoyed seeing all the TT happenings.Looking forward to seeing this progress!

Jason

View attachment 2153728

View attachment 2153729
Man that's too clean of a 62 to modify!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom