Trail Tailor Offerings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sounds good. A little r&r is always good too

All,

I'll be away until 4-2. We have to go back to WY to finalize the house there. PM me if you need anything. I'll be checking PMs and MUD as usual. Just no shipping for about a week.

Jason
You're not planning on moving to WY, are you? I need you to do my lift when I get the funds! ;)

EDIT: Scratch that, I just read the full story on your other thread. WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA! :cool:

Last edited:
NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

If you want a bumper let me know and we can discuss options and timelines.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. :)

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason
Grats....more R&D funds!!

Did the 60 series roof rack go with the bumpers?
I know you’re a man with many irons in the fire, been keeping an eye out for updates on it.
Merry Christmas this week, and stay safe!

congrats on the sale!

upload_2018-5-13_12-9-54.png

All,

After this week of bumper inquiries and orders I am NO LONGER accepting any further BUMPER orders. I have 2 people that I have been talking with for a bit of time and will still allow them to order (if before 5-30-18) but that's it.

Thank you all for your continued support on the bumpers for the past 5 years. Look forward to working with you all on other cruiser items I will be developing moving forward.

Thank you,

Jason

All,

After this week of bumper inquiries and orders I am NO LONGER accepting any further BUMPER orders. I have 2 people that I have been talking with for a bit of time and will still allow them to order (if before 5-30-18) but that's it.

Thank you all for your continued support on the bumpers for the past 5 years. Look forward to working with you all on other cruiser items I will be developing moving forward.

Thank you,

Jason

Jason... is my order still good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom