Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this. I'll gladly help as much as I can for fellow AHC rigs

I'm trying to see if one of the Wasatch Cruiser guys would be interested in some cheap sliders if any of them have an AHC equipped hundy.

Calling on @MicahMan, @Trunk Monkey and @cruiseroutfit --- ask anyone in the club that has an AHC 100 if they are interested.

Thanks guys,

Jason

Sweet, definitely post a thread in the 120 section whenever you get a chance, Im sure there is someone in the Wyoming area.

You'd be surprised... It's been over a year with me looking for a 100 series donor. I've even offered free armor and have had plenty of people say yes, but never follow through. Main issue is I need the rig for about 3 weeks to really dig in. It takes a lot of time to do it right, make templates, jigs and documents and photograph every step of the way.

Jason

You'd be surprised... It's been over a year with me looking for a 100 series donor. I've even offered free armor and have had plenty of people say yes, but never follow through. Main issue is I need the rig for about 3 weeks to really dig in. It takes a lot of time to do it right, make templates, jigs and documents and photograph every step of the way.

Jason

If only you were in Socal

I'm trying to see if one of the Wasatch Cruiser guys would be interested in some cheap sliders if any of them have an AHC equipped hundy.

I'll post up in our forum and direct them here for sure.

Calling on @MicahMan, @Trunk Monkey and @cruiseroutfit --- ask anyone in the club that has an AHC 100 if they are interested.

Thanks guys,

Jason

Jason,

I've got a 2000 LX470 available after our Pony Express Run on Saturday.

Greg

You have atleast two more SLC local guys, myself included interested in AHC 100 Series sliders. Keep us posted on the progress.

Looks like @Weeniewheeler and I have come to an agreement for the AHC donor rig. Hope to have more in a couple weeks.

Thanks all

Jason

I'm interested. I specifically asked you at Cruiserfest if you had sliders available for an AHC equipped 100.

Hi Jason,

As hinted, I would be interested in a 100 series rack.

I did note the phrase "build anything". Does this mean you would entertain a custom 100 series rack?

This is after you are totally satisfied that your standard 100 series rack is where you want it. In case you are wondering, I am hot after a 1/2 rack length wise with Thule kayak carrier on the other side. No rush in that I don't even have a 100 yet:-(

I'll keep monitoring this thread.

Hi Jason,

As hinted, I would be interested in a 100 series rack.

I did note the phrase "build anything". Does this mean you would entertain a custom 100 series rack?

This is after you are totally satisfied that your standard 100 series rack is where you want it. In case you are wondering, I am hot after a 1/2 rack length wise with Thule kayak carrier on the other side. No rush in that I don't even have a 100 yet:-(

I'll keep monitoring this thread.

As the company name represents--- Trail Tailor. I will mod (within reason) to my clients wishes.

Jason

U-bolt plates and gussets are off to the laser cutter for the sliders. Grade 8 yellow zinc u-bolts have been ordered.

I should have the adjustable rack mounts finalized soon and they will head off as well.

Thanks for all the help on R&D. Some really great folks here.

Jason

Amazed...I forsee a new expo rack in my future...hoping to see bumpers from you for the 100 in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom