Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LX570 rear getting finished up and headed to powder tomorrow.

J
IMG_20200713_111450329.jpg
IMG_20200713_111426517.jpg
IMG_20200713_114307606.jpg

Would love to see what you did with AHC pump bracket underneath!

Still in the same place................ no need to reinvent the wheel, just a simple forward bracket and frame to wing plate and its done and very strong.

J

@nor_cal_cyclist and I are working on a camera relocation kit for the 200 series. We tried to order from other vendors and no responses or wouldn't sell to us....... So we'll make our own and offer to everyone regardless if you bought a bumper from us or not. Probably half the price as well.

All parts/connectors are coming from @RUBEN CROW from Norwalk Toyota, my go to Toyota dealer for parts plus he supports MUD and offers a little extra discount to all MUD members.

Be back on this soon with details.

Jason

After going through this entire thread I noticed you haven't done any 16+ LX front bumpers, is it only something you would do custom? Thanks

Having recently had fun with the OME version of these parts, +1 here for aftermarket options. Trail Tailor for the win if you can fill this niche.

The niche is easily filled if the interest is there. As some know the BDS version for the tundra were too long and hit the TR. I'm trying to find an actual sealed ball joint for the one end as I'm not a fan of heims. Waiting on one call back from a vendor on those. Finding a quality 14mm x 1.5 BJ is a PITA.... if that doesn't work, there is another option, but will increase costs about 25$ per link. Lastly the heim.

These will be approx. 1" longer than stock and with a 2:1 motion rate they should be fine and will serve most up to a 3" lift without hitting the TR.

The rear is an easy extension and plate., but the main interest is for the fronts.

J

The niche is easily filled if the interest is there. As some know the BDS version for the tundra were too long and hit the TR. I'm trying to find an actual sealed ball joint for the one end as I'm not a fan of heims. Waiting on one call back from a vendor on those. Finding a quality 14mm x 1.5 BJ is a PITA.... if that doesn't work, there is another option, but will increase costs about 25$ per link. Lastly the heim.

These will be approx. 1" longer than stock and with a 2:1 motion rate they should be fine and will serve most up to a 3" lift without hitting the TR.

The rear is an easy extension and plate., but the main interest is for the fronts.

J
Hey Jason, do the fronts improve the angle with the KDSS relo kit or is it still tweaked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom