Trail Tailor and NEW OPENING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that sucks the agent f#@!^d you... hope you got your deposited back as well. Good luck on finding your property!!! Hope to see you amazing products back up and going again!

My attorney called the broker today. They said that the listing agent, for that shop and a few others, quit and cleared his pending accounts records before he left. We got the deposit check back this afternoon. AMAZING how they had that on file but not my application and file of insurance documents they required. What a bunch of crooks.

Found a couple pieces of land today, 10 and 17 acres. I like the 10 and Andrea likes the 17. But, wouldn't pass on the 17.. I have to leave for Minneapolis tomorrow and Andrea is going to stay in Spokane another day to talk to the owners and pull records at the county office.

I'm still nursing a torn back muscle and this may be yet another sign to just lay off even longer.

J

Pulled the trigger on the 10 acre lot today. Closing at the end of next month. Now on to the fun stuff... architects and builders for the house, shop and barn....

J

660c8c0a2ce2b7535f4bbb4772cf2878l-m1xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg
660c8c0a2ce2b7535f4bbb4772cf2878l-m5xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg
660c8c0a2ce2b7535f4bbb4772cf2878l-m8xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

That is really nice...congrats!!!

Cool! I have some friends out that way, one is down in Fairfield and one in town and a few across the border in ID. Beautiful country out there. Nice piece of property btw!
Ben

Welcome to Washington State! Have lived here most of my life. East side is very different than West side, which has become (my opinion) an extension of Northern California.

While our place is around six hours away West of Seattle, my best friend is in Usk and I get thru Spokane on a regular schedule. Love to buy ya lunch while you wait on permits.

Welcome to Washington State! Have lived here most of my life. East side is very different than West side, which has become (my opinion) an extension of Northern California.

While our place is around six hours away West of Seattle, my best friend is in Usk and I get thru Spokane on a regular schedule. Love to buy ya lunch while you wait on permits.

It'll be a bit before we're in the Spokane area. Trying to set up meetings with builders and architects for the house/shop plans once we go back up to close on the land.

I think we will stay in WY until we break ground.

J

I am sure it will be worth the wait!

Lots to like in the new 'hood

View attachment 1308801

Thanks Ward,

AND YES!!! greenery and trees... been awhile for us. The 6200' desert scenery has its perks, but we're tired of it now. Plus, we will only be 6 hours from our property in Golden, BC now.

J

Hey Jason, I just found this thread. I had been wondering where and when you would resurface. I'm happy to say I'm glad you stayed out west, not only for my selfish reasons. Hope the plans and construction go well and hiccups are at a minimum. Carry on my friend!

Hey Jason, I just found this thread. I had been wondering where and when you would resurface. I'm happy to say I'm glad you stayed out west, not only for my selfish reasons. Hope the plans and construction go well and hiccups are at a minimum. Carry on my friend!

Thanks E,

We are just taking it in stride right now. I have 3 large overseas orders coming right now and once they are here and distributed we will head back up for another week or two.

Things happen for a reason and we are now just taking our time and getting what we want.

J

jason, congrats on everything. i hope everything else goes smooth for you from here on out. i live just outside of wenatchee. i would love to stop by and check things out after you get settled in . thanks scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom