Tracy City 2010 May 22-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dnt have my CB yet. Is that gonna be a problem??

It would be better if you had one. I think Downhill Dave has a hand held you may be able to borrow, I've seen them for as low as $35. I'll check in with him.

Midland 40-Channel Handheld CB Radio, Model# 75-785 | Two-Way Radios | Northern Tool + Equipment

come to think of it, we're meeting at a Flying J truck stop, they should have them as well but I'd double check.

last year we got so lost we i thought we were on the moon. Fortunately, we were able to get directions from a local guy up via cb direct that we were able to find our way out, well sort of.

It would be better if you had one. I think Downhill Dave has a hand held you may be able to borrow, I've seen them for as low as $35. I'll check in with him.

Midland 40-Channel Handheld CB Radio, Model# 75-785 | Two-Way Radios | Northern Tool + Equipment

come to think of it, we're meeting at a Flying J truck stop, they should have them as well but I'd double check.

last year we got so lost we i thought we were on the moon. Fortunately, we were able to get directions from a local guy up via cb direct that we were able to find our way out, well sort of.

I guess ill just have to hope that the truck stop has 1. I should have thought about that the other day. Darn :mad:

got home 20 mins ago. Had a great trip and everyone came out alive this year. We did have a couple little mishaps this afternoon though, pics coming soon.

got home 20 mins ago. Had a great trip and everyone came out alive this year. We did have a couple little mishaps this afternoon though, pics coming soon.

Ha. I cant wait to see what kind of damage yall did.

I didn't take many pictures but here are the few I got.

055.jpg

058.jpg

061.jpg

Ha. I cant wait to see what kind of damage yall did.

nothing severe but made the waterfall in +/-45 mins. Josh worked hard all weekend to avoid the high water until today.
Tracy City 2010 120.jpg
Tracy City 2010 119.jpg
Tracy City 2010 127.jpg

I didn't take many pictures but here are the few I got.

055.jpg

058.jpg

061.jpg

Wow, that spot looks a lot tighter in the picture

nothing severe but made the waterfall in +/-45 mins. Josh worked hard all weekend to avoid the high water until today.

HAHAHA, after all the hard work of trying to stay dry the day before...

Wow, that spot looks a lot tighter in the picture

Yeah I think everyone there knew how tight it was gonna be when ur driving thru it. I didnt have any action shots bt a couple of the group.

I also have another problem. I went to the store and got a new fuse to replace the blown one and as soon as I put that 1 in there it blew too. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

fun

Guys,

Joseph and I had a blast and made it home yesterday around 4pm. Will get pictures up soon.

A

Thanks Andy! Great job I really appreciate it!!

a few pics

Here are a few pictures, the depth on this mud hole was shallow, but the max I hit was 36" based on the mud lines in my door pillars. I think Josh, pushed it even more

594 copy.jpg

577 copy.jpg
594 copy.jpg
577 copy.jpg

Good pics.

I'm by no means in the running for the Carny this month but it turns out I did make my contribution(s)

Tracy City 2010 145.jpg

From that same stupid tree that put Josh in the hole, last damn obstacle of the trip!
Tracy City 2010 143.jpg
Tracy City 2010 145.jpg
Tracy City 2010 143.jpg

Good pics.

I'm by no means in the running for the Carny this month but it turns out I did make my contribution(s)

From that same stupid tree that put Josh in the hole, last damn obstacle of the trip!
View attachment 423135

That will pop right out...

So was there a snake wrangler or snake charmer in the growd? I thought there was going to be more stories to go with this picture (fact or fiction).

That was the one I almost stepped on...
So was there a snake wrangler or snake charmer in the growd? I thought there was going to be more stories to go with this picture (fact or fiction).

The story is.... welcome to the southeast in the springtime. Sunning Diamond Backs everywhere. I'm sure it wasn't the only one that they saw and i bet there were dozens close that they didn't see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom