Toyota updated website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4-runner platform, 11 inches shorter, 4 inch shorter wheelbase. 4 liter 245 hp v-6 6 speed manual or 5 speed auto. vehicle stability control, abs brakes, full locking rear diff (option).

modified 4 runner chassis not taco

2007? Good, let's send them a boat load of letters telling them to make it right!!!

Rear locker optional

Interesting how they decided to through TOYOTA on the grill rather than just the symbol.

The spare tire mounted on the back looks last minute...

No sound here either.

They're saying that this one is not necessarily the end product. It's still being worked out. This is a market trial to guage interest. Phooey.

ya know, I kinda like it.

traction controll and a rear locker, that sound good to me.

he didnt announce price but they are making 30k units and the price will be unvailed once thats done he says he thinks they will need more than 30k units cuz it will be so cheap.

I'm liking it too. Different color, loaded with all the options. Wife already wants one. Bottom line, it's still a toyota!

Sure wished they kept the FJ# instead of calling it a fj cruiser. Sounds to much like the PT cruiser.

I think come 2007 I may need a new ride.

Okay, need an address to start my letter writing campaign.

I think Toyota needs to reconsider a fixed roof. I understand that it might be necessary for the rear access door, but I for one would sacrifice that access door to get a removable hard top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom