TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Their website is back up. Amazing work. If I hadn’t done such a complete job on my 40 tub I’d have gone
this route. Cause after time and everything, this isn’t much more expensive.

I took a couple of pics from that for my files. I like the little tool box embedded in the rear wheel well.
View attachment 2647829

View attachment 2647830View attachment 2647831
Teseven bodies are nice but nearly complete bolt on, local fella in Parksville spent countless hours installing bits needed to bolt on doors and other items on his stainless body. I would still go the factory stamped panels and reuse as much of my tub as possible.

I got this today!!! Another deal on trust from MUd member in Connecticut. He posted it up and mailed it to me. Been looking for one for a long time.

BJ74 Hood Ornament.

5E8740F5-7E3A-412C-92EB-5A383E314C05.jpeg

After years of confusion, finally repaired pain in the ass charging issue. Customer for life now!!

View attachment 2668160
They’re great guys there. Last time I was they told me I should buy the New alternator I’d found at Mac’s auto electric. BRAE couldn’t buy the parts to fix mine for the price I bought the NOS Ford one. BRAE certainly the place to go for oddball stuff.

In my ongoing rattle hunt, I gave the hood a thump while checking the oil and it made all sorts of weird noises.

Inner bracing is almost completely separated from the hood itself. Was only glued in by the look.

PXL_20210513_203524030.jpg

Just stuffed some rubber strips between the two for now. I'll pick up some monkey s*** to squeeze in there next time I go to town.

Sorta doubt it's the noise that's been worrying me, but it'd be kinda funny if it was. :lol:

If you find that expansion stuff for gluing that let me know. I was told it's no longer available. But maybe you can
source it better.

If you find that expansion stuff for gluing that let me know. I was told it's no longer available. But maybe you can
source it better.
Here's the link...

I was thinking of just using 5200 or maybe just construction adhesive (monkey s***)

That s*** seems to stick to everything...

I'll check the foams out tho. See if anyone has any. Videl is most likely place in Nanaimo I'd think?

The info I got is they were all discontinued. But I
wasn’t feeling very well at the time. Big C had me down. I’ve still got a loose door panel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom