Toyota online parts 10% - 25% off and free shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorthWA

SILVER Star
Threads
Looks like some Toyota dealers are offering 10% off and free shipping on online parts orders. I am in WA so I ordered from Lithia Toyota of Billings Montana to get the order no tax as well. As always shop around. The part I needed was amazingly not available from the cheaper overseas sources.

IMG_7081.png

[EDIT] I clicked through this ad and can find no deal for 25% off oem parts. They only show a few very limited service and tire deals. YMMV.

ToyotaOfDecatur.com is running a special at 25% off online orders, free shipping on >$75 orders.
1708448679547.png

I've done these online orders with them before and it always takes a long time to fulfill. I think they accumulate all the online orders before ordering any of the inventory. My last order took almost two months to fulfill. So, just know that going into this offer.

Last edited:
Ever had problems with ordering parts from there? I've been reading on forums about people waiting weeks and still haven't seen any parts and keep getting the run around from the dealer. Id rather buy local if that's the case
Never bought from there so I couldn’t tell you. I bought from Lewis Toyota during Black Friday deal and waited like 4 weeks for parts to be delivered.
The parts are still on the shelf waiting to be installed so the delay didn’t set me back at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom