For Sale Toyota landcruiser bj40 lhd 1980 3.0 diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dear FJ40 & BJ40 Enthusiastic!

I have BJ40 for sale in the UK. Below are some key features:

• Approximately 121,000 km (75,000 miles on the clock), yes the mileage is original

• Mechanical & Electrical all perfect in showroom condition!

• Very genuine

• UK registered, 10 months MOT & TAX

• Insurance is very cheap: under special scheme with classic car and 4 x 4, 0 NCB, brings it down to a few Pounds. Documents available as a proof.

• These Jeeps are very cool, are going up in value all the time and are getting harder to find good ones.

• This BJ40 is in great shape, and has not done that much work.

• The roof and door can be taken off and the windscreen folds down.

• Everything works as it should and the jeep is ready to drive away to anywhere with or without roads.

• It has recently been painted on the outside and is a pretty good job, wheels are new, tyres have lots of threads on them, solid chassis, buyer will not be disappointed!

• Anyone that has actually driven LHD cars in the UK will tell you that after a week you simply will not notice.

• I have suppliers in Europe, after this one is gone, another one is in the pipeline!

For tons of photos, please check this link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sred...6kH&feat=email

• PRICE FOR THIS GREAT BJ40 IS: £11,500 !"

- Collection only

- Cash on Collection

If it does not sell I Love to keep it and will keep it

Any further questions, please contact myself on 07717396378 or email asif_datoo@yahoo.com

I prefer selling to someone who will treasure this car. Therefore, genuine buyers only, no canvassers, day dreamers or time wasters please.

Advertised elsewhere and can be removed at anytime
Modified CIMG0533.jpg
Modified CIMG0432.jpg
Modified CIMG0506.jpg

Nice Land Cruiser...however its NOT a jeep

Thanks!

In England we call them Jeep or Land monsters (land Rover/cruisers/suzuki). Been to UK before? I guess not:)

BJ40 Dealer said:
In England we call them Jeep or Land monsters (land Rover/cruisers/suzuki). Been to UK before? I guess not:)

LOL. Nice truck, but calling a 40 a J**p in the US is typically a sign that you don't really know what you're selling...

ahhh ok, well I can't edit the post unfortunately:crybaby:

I wish I can edit so I can remove "Jeep" and also drop down the price:rolleyes:

LOL. Nice truck, but calling a 40 a J**p in the US is typically a sign that you don't really know what you're selling...

X2

So how much to ship this jeep stateside and any idea what's under that shiny new paint?

Last edited:
Under the new shinny paint there is metal. In case you missed seeing 132 pics on the link I gave ;)

America has more cruiser than UK, so it is not a good option to ship to America.

I guess you guys here on the forum spend lots of time just idolising cars than being serious about buying one. If not inerested than no need to ask strange questions..:cheers:

It's made in Japan, may be when you lremove the drain plug from the engine then the oil will flow;)

BJ40 Dealer said:
I guess you guys here on the forum spend lots of time just idolising cars than being serious about buying one. If not inerested than no need to ask strange questions..:cheers:

Really? Keep it on point. No need to be rude to potential buyers.

Last edited:
ask sensible questions and you will get sensible answers. Potential buyers? You guys enjoy surfing the site and critisizing only:rolleyes: Must be odd to hear someone received more than 132 pics and asks weird questions. I am waiting for someone to ask me what is the color of the Land Cruiser :clap:

BJ40 Dealer said:
Potential buyers? You guys enjoy surfing the site and critisizing only:rolleyes:

Haha you're just some guy who joined a site to try and sell us a truck. Once its gone, you will be too. Good luck

robustbambi said:
Haha you're just some guy who joined a site to try and sell us a truck. Once its gone, you will be too. Good luck

Excellent point!

I found this interesting, among all those photos . . .

Thats not how u install those? Weld em on?

Nice truck... pics of the metal floors front and rear and the underside of the tub and good shots of the frame will help it sell....
Good luck... and please forgive the naysayers - we have seen our share of scammers here on mud and elsewhere...

I won't be gone cos I have other 5 to sell this year :)

The previous owner, I wish he rivited the logo/decal to the frame, well next time may be :) At least I was brave enough to take these photos rather than take photos of the good looking bits etc. Potential buyer huh? Did you see the CB radio aerial/mast, is it in correct place ? Did you see the driver's side is on the left, in the UK we have on the right? Did you see the non-original wheels? Anything else ?:bounce: Be happy with what you have got, even if it's a Matchbox Land Cruiser at home ;)

It would be nice if someone genuine really interested to come and physically see the vehicle. I can use photoshop to edit any pics I want, including underside of tub or frame.

I should have realised this website is dedicated to members in America. I can only sell here in UK or Europe.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for all your messages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom