- Thread starter
- #81
We brought the S22 down to Smith Mountain Lake (of What about Bob fame) for the long weekend.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
I live in Virginia and also have a 2001 Epic S22. I would like to connect but can't figure out how to send a DM/PM on this site.Not bad at all! Looks beautiful up there.
I also have a 2001 S22 and live in Virginia. I'd like to connect, but can't figure out how to send a DM/PM.We brought the S22 down to Smith Mountain Lake (of What about Bob fame) for the long weekend.
View attachment 3980676
Love the boat and you got the s22!!! i never see those boats come up on the market. Just boat an x22 last week! Any tips you can sure with me I’m also a first time boat owner!
Love the boat and you got the s22!!! i never see those boats come up on the market. Just boat an x22 last week! Any tips you can sure with me I’m also a first time boat owner!
Do you have these 3D printer files you could share? I have this same exact type of boat and would like to swap out my buttons as well! Unbelievable work here sir!!
Anyone of you guys with epics have problems with bilge water? I just bought a replacement rule 1100 gph bilge to replace the 30$ seaflo pump that was in there when I bought it. Someone in the facebook group also mentioned repacking shaft. Anyone tried the flex gland dripless shaft kit??? Thanks!