TLCA Raffle Truck - Parts Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I received a package! Its a Kidde fire extinguisher. Thanks, nuclearlemon!

Hey, I received a package! Its a Kidde fire extinguisher. Thanks, nuclearlemon!

glad ya got it :cheers:

and thanks to all of ya for your hard work. having done it, i know what a beeeatch it is

shelfboy1 is sending a crank for the vintage bottle jack set that Thornton restored !!!

shelfboy1 is sending a crank for the vintage bottle jack set that Thornton restored !!!

I received the crank from shelfboy1. Thank you for a piece to make the vintage set complete!

I received five Tread-Wright tires! These things look sweet.

100_5133_zps1ec393fc.jpg

100_5134_zpsdb29268b.jpg

Last edited:
I've updated post #1 with a few additional items we need....

- Rear bump stop bracket (we have the rubber stop, we need the bracket that attaches to the frame)
- Ambi-door lower striker
- '77 speedo cable
- 5mm X 100mm kickout vent hinge pin

Last edited:
Folks, we stll have a few parts to round up. Please check your garage, attic, shed, basement, kids room, whayever, to see if you can help us out. Thanks.

What I have to send. The windshield pads are not new. The rest of the rubber is. Have brake switch, windshield wiper assembly also have a couple jack rod mounts if you want them. Give me an address where I can send it.

did yall get my junk?

Yes we did, THANKS!

ACC Parts Haul from GSMTR

For those of us going to GSMTR, can we haul some parts back donated from ACC Toyota? They are kindly bringing us 4 freshly powder-coated wheels and an assortment of other goodies. I will be wheeling by myself an should have some extra room in the 62 for most if not all of it. But please think of hauling room on the way back when you are packing. And thanks Atlanta Custom Creations!

The rebuilt carb is done, and will be on it's way today. Also coming with it are the factory rear axle bump stop extension [which I rummaged out of nuclearlemon's basement about six years ago!] and the rear ambi door striker.

CIMG0704.JPG

How you doing on parts? Might be able to get UC to donate some stuff. Or I might have some more stuff. The kick vent pin I have. Might also have the amby striker as well.

Thanks Marshall, and great meetin' ya at GSMTR.

We got a new amby striker from Mark Algazy but we still need the kickvent pin and a speedo cable for a '77.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom